Patrick Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Patrick Industries

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Patrick Industries (Elkhart, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Employer was late. On the phone texting and on computer the whole time. Dumbest questions ever asked in an interview. He was purposely trying to get me upset to see if I dealt with moronic conversation well.

Interview Questions

• Motor blew fuse on start up. occasionally. Not always.   1 Answer

Felt that the leadership of the company was left wanting.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Joy, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Patrick Industries (Mount Joy, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

Pathetic. Management is so reliant on each other. It took 3 weeks to get an offer, was told would take a week or less. Building and offices are in disrepair.

Interview Questions

• Typical admin questions, and few why should I hire you type questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one. I started with them through a temp agency, got hired permantely after temp hours were met. They actually cut my pay by 1.50 and hour once hired on. It was fixed back to what temp was paying, but really?

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Patrick Industries (Elkhart, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

Thorough description and review of the company strategy and operating philosophy. The company provided an overview of all products and companies, including a tour of their customer experience facility. HR did a good overview of the organizational structure.

Interview Questions

• Describe a new product introduction from finding the need in the market to realizing production on the shop floor.   1 Answer

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Patrick Industries (Syracuse, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

Met with Senior team members over lunch for first interview. Second interview was at HQ. Friendly honest discussions with lots of info on the direction of the company, past success and challenges heading into the future.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Patrick Industries.

Interview

good and easy answer the question . can try again next time if got time. the interviewer also good asking some question. if no job can try to apply here may be next time i will be there again