Cover image for Paul Mitchell Schools

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Paul Mitchell Schools Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paul Mitchell Schools

Paul Mitchell Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Paul Mitchell Schools

Interview

30 minute phone screen followed by hour long video interview for Norman, OK location. No follow up, no communication, just straight up ghosts their candidates without even so much as an automated email to let them know they weren’t successful. Obviously disorganized and unprofessional. Beware.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your background.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paul Mitchell Schools (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

After applying for a job you will be contacted for an interview. You’ll interview with the education leadership team. Dress for success, look the par from head to toe and Be yourself 🤗 Paul Mitchell is a HAPPY place.

Interview Questions
  • What made you want to be an educator

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,950

984 Comments

Teachers

218.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Paul Mitchell Schools~652451
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Paul Mitchell Schools? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Paul Mitchell Schools employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Paul Mitchell Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Paul Mitchell Schools in Oct 2017

Interview

Such a relaxed interview. It's nice when a director jokes around and lightens the interview tension. I came in with a prepared envelope with a cover letter, my resume, references, and my teaching theory. While one person read what I had prepared another person asked questions then they switched.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paul Mitchell Schools (Roswell, GA) in May 2013

Interview

Discuss your skills and previous experience. Some times there are 3 interviews and other times you are offered the job on the spot. I was hired on the spot due to receiving my education there. They want to know that you know the Paul Mitchell techniques and that you are confident not only completing the tasks, but teaching another person the techniques step by step as you are completing it.

Interview Questions
  • We are all about culture here.. What do you think you can add to our culture?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paul Mitchell Schools (Nashville, TN) in Apr 2010

Interview

very thorough and very nice interviewers. I felt as though I was welcomed with open arms, that I had a lot to offer them. I felt excited about joining the organization.

Interview Questions
  • What is the worse situation at a school that I have gone through?

Popular Careers with Paul Mitchell Schools Job Seekers