Pegasys Systems & Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pegasys Systems & Technologies

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pegasys Systems & Technologies (Detroit, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

They found me, then they called me and after that they cataloged me and i got the technical interview, the second day they called me for the job offer and gave me two days to make my decision

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about computer programming   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pegasys Systems & Technologies (Cambridge, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

I completed the employment application, which told me that they would be initiating a Background check on me, and asked me if it was OK to contact my current employer in this process. I had completed a series of 1:1 interviews during one day, and the HR recruiter told me I was a favorite candidate, and that she would start the Background check process that very day, to speed the process up. I took this as a good sign, and went back to work. The following day, the HR rep at my current employer told me a Backgound check company called her to verify my employement - and she asked me if I was interviewing.

I immediately called (left a VM) and emailed the HR Recruiter, asking why she had not respected my wishes to not have my current employer called. She emailed me back that the data entry staff at PegaSystems had missed that on my application - and she was sorry for the mistake.

Needless to say, I did not get an offer from them, and now my employer knows I am actively interviewing. Incompetance and sloppy disregard for the interview process.....be careful if you are employed but searching...

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a project that did not go as planned, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

SQL Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pegasys Systems & Technologies (Mexico City (Mexico)) in August 2016.

Interview

Started 2 years ago when Hr contacted me after they say my linkedin profile and have to chat a lot though Skype, WhatsApp and char inside web page and several mails exchanged during several years and months where they never want to pay for my relocation expenses to the US

Interview Questions

• If can I pay for my expenses during first 3 months?   1 Answer

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pegasys Systems & Technologies (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The process of selection is very competitive.
    A good knowledge of the fundamentals, and algorithm is highly appreciated.