Penn Medicine Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Penn Medicine

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 125 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Penn Medicine (United States)

Interview

Applied to new grad position, heard back within a few days. Recruiter called, and scheduled an interview that week. Interviewed with 2-3 people, and offered a position a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? When was a time you disagreed with your manager?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Penn Medicine (United States)

Interview

I met with my supervisor, other clinical pharmacists, and the lead pharmacy techs. I also had to give a 30 min presentation on a topic of my choice. After the presentation I was asked questions about it. They also took me out to lunch and gave me a tour of the hospital.

Interview Questions
Penn Medicine
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penn Medicine (United States)

Interview

Contacted by recruiter then did video montage first . Called for an in person interview after. Typical interview questions. Everything took about a month to process from the start of the vid to doing background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Penn Medicine (United States) in Oct 2020

Interview

Very simple and average interview questions regarding background and experience. Explaining the role and daily responsibilities. Applied in march, hiring manager called me in october. Had an interview with the HR after a week.. met the hiring manager later.

Interview Questions
  • Experience and background questions. Tell me about challenge?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Penn Medicine (United States) in Oct 2020

Interview

applied to multiple positions online. Then, did a montage video interview, talked to the recruiter over the phone, then they set me up with a manager to do a 1:1 interview

Interview Questions
Penn Medicine
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Penn Medicine (United States)

Interview

Applied online and heard back from a recruiter. Completed an online questionnaire followed by a prerecorded interview answering questions. I was then asked to videochat interview with the nurse manage and another nurse.

Interview Questions
Penn Medicine
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Penn Medicine (United States)

Interview

Interview was fairly easy and straight forward. You will get a tour of their laboratory right then and there. Usually the interview is conducted by two individuals and you may also meet with one of the chief pathologists. This sounds a lot more intimidating than it actually is.

Interview Questions
Penn Medicine
Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penn Medicine (Philadelphia, PA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Easy and friendly. The recruiter was very helpful and gave good reviews. The interview took about two weeks and I got an offer which I accepted. I would do it again

Interview Questions
Penn Medicine
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Penn Medicine (United States)

Interview

Thirty 34 years of extensive critical care experience with emphasis on level one trauma, burn and post operative transplant patients...was told I was an "alpha nurse"....did not get the position.

Interview Questions
  • "As an 'alpha nurse', how would I go about asking for help if I didn't know something?"
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Penn Medicine (United States)

Interview

They are doing only phone interviews right now. The first part is quick and easy just basic questions, then you get a 100 questions assessment, and if that goes well then you get a real phone or skype interview.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 125