Penske Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Penske

2.4

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Romulus, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penske (Romulus, MI) in December 2019.

Interview

Toured the facility, had a 15 minute interview. There was a group interview session, then they had one on one interviews. If they like you, then they will offer the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• Have I ever made a mistake that cost the company any money?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penske.

Interview

Interviewed by 3 reps-In this case, you can quickly compute the hourly wage by dividing the annual salary by 2000. Your yearly salary of $37,000 is then equivalent to an average hourly wage of $18.50 per hour.

Interview Questions

• How do you cope with a fast passed environment   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Penske (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2019.

Interview

The entire process for me consisted of one thirty minute phone interview. The woman said she would get back to me in 1-2 business days. Its been 3 weeks and haven't heard anything from them. Thought I would at least get an email of rejection.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Penske (Sacramento, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Sat down with a couple of the managers in a conference room. Passed out my resume then discussed my job history and then what they were looking for within the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were dealing with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Interview

Terrible that was a bad thing I gotta is a little cold but I’m not tryna it is so much better now I’m tryna is a great night for ya girl I gotta is a time for y’all I gotta is a time to go get some for me and then I’m finna get to some people I wanna sell out here for a couple days and then I get to get my car back in the store I gotta is a good day to go to get some bars I gotta is a time to go to pick y’all head home and then I’m finna get to some hot dog and I wanna was the night before the bus stop I gotta get to some of them I gotta is the day you got some bars I gotta I was tryna was the night that you were coming back in the time you got home

Interview Questions

• My bird was just finna was a great night out here for a while but it wasn’t a good night   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Interview

I was invited to an interview through email after I applied online.Went in for an interview and had two people interviewing me. There was a test at the end which consisted of accounting questions.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Penske (Romulus, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was so so when u first get there they take you on a tour of the building with a group of people then you wait until they call ur name for a interview.

Interview Questions

• One interview question they asked me was can I work in a freezer?   1 Answer

Logistics Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Penske in December 2018.

Interview

I got in touch with the recruiter via LinkedIn post. Emailed her my resume which she liked, and then set up an initial phone screen with her. She had a set of relevant questions which I was supposed to answer before I interviewed which set the tone of our phone call, which I thought was really nice, rather than having the same old behavioral questions. After this round I had a phone screen with the hiring manager which again was nice. I was expecting this to be something great, but I never heard back about the next steps for close to 2 months. I had to keep emailing the HR, and finally, after 2 months, I got a standard reply (auto-reject email) which I thought was really depressing.

Interview Questions

• How you could you improve the transportation routes?
      Tell me what your experiences with transportation planning?
      What tools related to capacity planning are you familiar with?   Answer Question

Roadside Assistance Interview

Interview

Interview went well, Pretty straight foward with what you will be doing. It is a multiple step process that you will be having to do in order to be fully considered . Technical Skills will be tested along with some shadowing of current employee while at the interview and there is also a 3rd part to the interview .

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Penske.

Interview

Applied for a Recruiter role, completed requested questionnaire, and hiring manger arranged to meet in person. Unfortunately the hiring manager canceled last minute (not a big deal, I was understanding) and rescheduled for a few days later. Interview was pretty informal/relaxed and was informed of possible next steps. I figured I would hear back regardless. Reached out to hiring manager thanking them and for an update a few days later since they were traveling. Reached out again for final update since I noticed the position was posted again. I think its poor taste to not follow up after in person interview, not my style.