KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

People.ai Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

Recruiter19%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at People.ai

People.ai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at People.ai

Interview

1 screener with recruiter (30min), interview with manager(30 min), interviewer with SDR (30 min), another interview with the recruiter (20 min) and provided weird negative feedback manager had but decided to continue moving forward with me?, interview with Director, 30 min interview with AE, 30 min presentation project that I spend 2+ hours on , there was another interview scheduled for a few days later (30 min) but then the recruiter cancelled the calendar invite and told me they weren’t moving forward. I don’t respect a company that has so little consideration of my time, 8+ interviews is insanity lol

Interview Questions
  • Why sales? Why people ai?
    Answer Question

People.ai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at People.ai

Interview

Process was pretty similar to FAANG style. 1. Prescreen - simple questions and project discuss 2. Algo coding - leetcode style task 3. System design - design Tinder like system 4. Communication with manager - mostly discussion of previous work and some situational questions

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions for all from leetcode https://leetcode.com/problems/evaluate-the-bracket-pairs-of-a-string/ and one more easy.

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

People.ai

Application

I interviewed at People.ai

Interview

The process was very organized and the recruiting manager was very good at communicating throughout the process. I spoke with many people across various teams and had a chance to get a better sense of the organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

People.ai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at People.ai in Jan 2022

Interview

There was an initial get to know you interview. Followed a few weeks later with coding challenge that was relatively easy. They were quick to respond after that telling me that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
  • The question basically asked to write a function that would take a sentence and replace certain words with whatever array is given to you.

People.ai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at People.ai in Dec 2021

Interview

I applied for this company about 4 months ago and received no response from their talent acquisition team. Then after a few months the hiring manager reached out and wanted to interview me. I accepted the interview invitation and the interview process went as following: 1. Hiring manager interview 2. Recruiter follow up, company intro 3. Technical interview 4. Another technical interview 5. Conceptual technical interview 6. Cultural interview The feedback I got from the recruiter was that I didn't make the cut in the first technical interview . Yet they still continued, scheduled and rescheduled more interviews in the weeks following the first technical interview. Negative experience because feedback does not match with my interview experience. I was told that I did not measure up in the first technical interview yet they still reached out and scheduled and rescheduled interviews weeks after the first technical interview. Why schedule further interviews if someone did not make the cut in the first round? Questions about company culture and managerial styles were answered in very vague fashion. People who I interviewed with were friendly and courteous. It was still very good interview practice. But their interview methodology of going forward and scheduling interviews with senior Devs even if someone doesn't make the cut in the first round did not make sense to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

People.ai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at People.ai

Interview

The first round with the recruiter was average - the recruiter lacked energy and passion and I was a bit underwhelmed. by the questions (generic). Unfortunately, the first round really threw me. The interviewer (hiring manager) asked me three questions which are against the law (ethnicity, age, comp) and it made me very uncomfortable revealing information I am not comfortable sharing. He was a nice person but I strongly suggest people.ai train their interviewers on what can and cannot be legally asked in an interview setting before exposing yourself to litigation and making candidates uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Barely anything about my qualifications, and way too informal. I was very confused on what was happening.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev, Kyiv

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at People.ai (Kiev, Kyiv) in Oct 2021

Interview

It didn't feel like the traditional Interview process. It felt more like a conversation with your peers and such. A lot of laughter shared experiences. 4 rounds of interviews with people of different departments that work directly with IT

Interview Questions
  • Asset Management questions: If someone is set to start in 2 weeks but is traveling and asks to ship their PC to their friend, how would you go about it?
  • More Asset management question and some security questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at People.ai (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Was contacted for a call with their internal recruiter out of New York. He spoke very fast and was very unpersonable. He was adamant I did not know how to prospect because I currently have a BDR. I was somewhat shocked since one doesn’t have the level of success I have had in sales without performing outbound lead generation. I was also surprised at his overall demeanor since he seemed almost irritated that he was having to speak with me. Perhaps he was just having a bad day but it left me with such a bad impression that towards the end of the call I just wanted it to end and any interest on my end of joining was gone…

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I interviewed at People.ai (Portland, OR)

Interview

This was a very disorganized interview process and unprofessional. One interviewer didn’t know what role I was interviewing for. Another asked if I was planning on having a family, which I believe is inappropriate.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at People.ai (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process seemed very unorganized. First interview was with the department head but he showed up 15 minutes late through a 30 minute call. Ended up having 7 other interviews + a presentation which were all pretty straight forward and easy however a lot of the questions seemed to be repetitive from each interview to the next. The only negative experience was that there was never a call back or response after finishing the final round of interviews. I talked with the recruiter after my presentation, talked about my interest level in the position and was told I'd hear a decision in 2-3 days however I never heard anything back. Reached out afterwards for an update and still no response. I realize that may happen from time to time if it's early in the interview process but to go through 8 rounds of interviews, do a presentation and not get a call back and/or response seems very unprofessional

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews

People.ai Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at People.ai as 43.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Success Manager and Senior Product Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Account Executive and Strategic Account Executive roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at People.ai takes an average of 16 days when considering 28 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Project Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Customer Success Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at People.ai according to 28 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.93%