Percepta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Percepta (Melbourne, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

They got back to me fairly quickly and had me submit a few assessments online. They called me in for an interview where I took a practice phone call and told me I was hired contingent on a drug test. It was a good overall experience.

Interview Questions

• Think of a customer you had to help in the past that was very upset. How did you handle this customer?   Answer Question

Feb 6, 2017 – Human Resources Specialist

Fantastic! So glad that you had a good interview experience, and that you are in the process of being on-boarded. This is so exciting!

Customer Service Representative Tier I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Percepta (Melbourne, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

3 step process. Started with a phone interview, followed with scheduling a second interview. Second interview consisted of a role play phone call from customer wanting to verify warranty for a problem. This was followed with 2 team leads conducting a behavioral questioning, four questions asked. They discussed some details about the position, the environment. After this you were taken out to the call center floor and allowed to listen in on a couple of calls. I didn't get offered this position, however, I was offered another position later the same day the interview happened and came in next day and interviewed for that position.

Interview Questions

• At any time in your past work history, give an example of when you had to tell a customer "No" and that "No" was the only option and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Interview

The questions asked were standard STAR questions about experiences dealing with customers in the past. The questions asked were standard STAR questions about experiences dealing with customers in the past.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Percepta (Dearborn, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

In two words Highly Unprofessional. I was contacted by an HR Specialist early January who sent me a job description for a new program that Ford was looking to start. I was told that percepta was looking to hire for the role to start early February and he asked me a few questions like if I was looking to move to michigan, salary expectations etc. A phone interview was scheduled for the next few days which the HR rep was late for. I called about 3 times and finally left a msg. About 15 minutes past the time that was scheduled I was called back by the HR rep who apologized and said he was in another meeting. Phone interview went well and I was informed by the HR rep that he wanted to schedule a panel interview with the members of the management team for this new program. I was sent information regarding the interview which had details of the participants who would be conducting the interview and directions to the location in michigan. Interview wasn't anything out of the norm. HR rep said he would reach out to me possibly that same day or on Monday the 25th to let me know next steps(interview was on Friday the 22nd of Jan.) . That was 2wks ago and I haven;t received a call or e-mail regarding the interview. I called and left a msg on the HR reps work line on the 27th of Jan. A few red flags with regards to this company and its shady hiring practices. The HR rep actually invited me to join his linkedin network the same day I did the phone interview. The HR rep was late for the phone interview by over 15mins. and I am yet to hear from anyone regarding the interview I did even though I was specifically told I would. My advise. Please be very careful and unless you are desperate stay away from this company. If their hiring practices are this bad I can imagine what its like working there.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were based on experiences you've had dealing with direct reports regarding performance issues and how you would handle those.   Answer Question

Jan 9, 2017 – Human Resources Specialist

Good morning. We sincerely apologize for your disorganized experience. Although it is not an excuse, the HR team was running very lean at that particular point in time, as the operations and programs ... More

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Percepta (Melbourne, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Went through 3 interviews. The 3rd interview was a presentation of a workup they had me complete. I was given one week to complete a large workup. After brief negotiation I accepted offer for a lesser position that they failed to mention the position I actually applied and interviewed for was already filled. They ignored contact questions regarding positions for 2 days, then returned call at end of week, only to tell me they were retracting their offer with not much of an explanation. Horrible experience overall. Very disorganized throughout the interview process and didn't seem to know what they really wanted.

Any Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Percepta (Dearborn, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

The only good part of this interview process is speaking with the recruiter Christian... if you talk to any members of leadership they don't know what an interview process is....

Interview Questions

• The questions that were asked were not specific to my job function and were just questions to get to know me   1 Answer

Jan 9, 2017 – Human Resources Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased to announce that are interview processes, across all levels within the organization, are currently being streamlined to be more efficient ... More

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Percepta (Melbourne, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

A series of three interviews. Career fair- face to face, then management interview then senior management interview. Everyone is screened before they come to first face to face interview. Lower management discusses their interview with upper management and decision is based on last interview, personality, culture, personal goals and overall background, experience and appearance.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation in your present/previous company where you overcame an obstacle   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Percepta (Melbourne, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Small Panel behavioral interview. Very nice people. Head of HR arranged Interview, also very nice person. Just good people. Questions were excellent, but people were so engaging that you felt relaxed to be yourself and give a good interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe Using ADDIE in your design process? How do you work with difficult people and build teams?   Answer Question

Jan 9, 2017 – Human Resources Specialist

Thank you for sharing your voice! Very glad that you had such a comfortable experience. Cheers!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Percepta (Dearborn, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

First, I was contacted via phone and email by HR. I then had a phone interview. Very pleasant, focusing on areas of strength and personal qualities. Next was the in person interview. After that, I received an offer. Shortly thereafter, I started!

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation where your solution didn't work. What happened....what did you do..etc.?   Answer Question

Jan 9, 2017 – Human Resources Specialist

Glad you were able to join our team! Hope all is well.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Percepta.

Interview

overall the hiring process was very simple applied online got a call to setup for an interview and after the interview i was provided with an offer a few days later

Interview Questions

• All of the questions seemed to be very easy and straightforward   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't really allow for any negotiations