Performance Matters Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Performance Matters Associates Interview Questions

1.4

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Performance Matters Associates (Champaign, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was taking at a conference room in the hotel at Champaign. The hiring manager was friendly and the interview was processed like a chatting time. I can feel free to share my experience and personality. The manager gave me clear knowledge about the position and how the work be done.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Performance Matters Associates (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

Very simple questions
    Sold their company
    Hired on the spot
    Don't have any offices so interview was held at a Panera Bread
    Once selected they work very hard to get you on the roster but once you are done and papered the support is gone and left for your own success and or failure
    Paint a great picture of training and support but simply not true

Relationship Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Performance Matters Associates in June 2016.

Interview

I had a bad experience during the interview I could not answer any questions without being interrupted. I was being interviewed by the national recruiter he was talking to me like I was slow and didn't understand anything about insurance. I have 5 years in the industry, so I have an idea what's going on. I hate arrogant think they know it all people. I can tell this company was not for me commission rates are low they pay 35 percent of the annual premium in what ever you sale. They have bonus and compensation structure once you get to the second year, but it was not reasonable. Most, companies advances at 80 percent depends on where you go. Interview process was going to fast since I was licensed the main focus was me signing my contract. New agents be careful when insurance companies hire on the spot or rush through the interview. Companies like that are not in your best interest and looking for someone to run in the field while they sit back and make money of you. Their income steadily going up and yours down because of the prospecting, chargeback and gas wasted. Recruiter didn't care about my goals, current situation or what I wanted out of a company. His job is to recruit and bring any and everybody in who is license to build a team then roll out to the next state. Companies like this I run from since they do the talking and only want you to listen. Because of my current situation I decided to pursue other opportunities and ended the interview before I got myself in a bad situation.

Interview Questions

• Questions was focus on what I like as a hobby and what's important to me example family?   Answer Question

Group Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Performance Matters Associates (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call from a recruiter, set up an in person interview with a state manager. Mix-up in times with the interview, so I showed up and he wasn't there. All in all he explained if you put in the time and commit to this, you will make money. If I didn't have other options, I would consider this position.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a company?
      Why are you leaving your current company?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Performance Matters Associates (Cedar Rapids, IA) in October 2014.

Interview

All they did was show you there product explained how it worked and your thoughts on it. Tried to hit you with a wow factor that after doing the job you realize isn't really there for most people.

Interview Questions

• Three most important things in life   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Performance Matters Associates (Columbia, SC) in November 2012.

Interview

This is an easy job to get. They hire everybody all because everyone quits every 2 or 3 months....., so it's like a continous recruitment....

Negotiation

You meat for a couple of intereviews and then you go under somebody's wing to be mentored for about a week or two.