PerimeterX Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at PerimeterX

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PerimeterX

Found 7 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Israel
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PerimeterX (Israel)

Interview

I got scheduled with a Product interview after a short HR interview by phone. The interviewer was really nice, asked standard Product Questions. He gave me an online feedback that I didn't pass which was disappointing but also nice, as most of the companies are hiding behind generic emails.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PerimeterX (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Nov 2019

Interview

HR interview (0.5 hour), Head of Research group interview (1 hour), home task (3~ hours), VP R&D interview (1 hour). Three weeks total. Very nice and professional people. Looks like a good place to work in. Have a good reputation.

Interview Questions
PerimeterX
Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PerimeterX (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Apr 2019

Interview

First i received a call for a phone interview, the interviewer was very honest about the job description and requirements. After a week she called again and invited me for an onsite interview, where i had two more interviews, 60 minutes each. I received an answer about a week after that.

Interview Questions
PerimeterX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PerimeterX (San Mateo, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy and straight forward. They are pretty laid back here and don't make you feel nervous. Honestly there wasn't really many questions and it was a quick interview.

Interview Questions
PerimeterX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Israel
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PerimeterX (Israel) in Jan 2019

Interview

HR phone call, then another one from a data anslysts team member, and then a face to-l face interview. The team leader asked me few questions about my background and my technological knowledge.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PerimeterX (London, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

Don't know... I attended the initial meeting at the right time and location - 3 different times - only to be told on each occasion there was a diary clash and I would not be having the meeting !!!! Still waiting for a 1st interview.

Interview Questions
  • When are you free to reschedule this meeting?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PerimeterX (San Mateo, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

Very quick! Was referred by another employee, and was called back the same day. Then scheduled an interview for two days later. Met with their HR person who was awesome but seemed overwhelmed. Met with CFO, but he refused to make eye contact and seemed uncomfortable with me entirely. Big red flag for me.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly asked about my abilities and experience.