Perkins Eastman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2017

2.7

Digital Asset Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (New York, NY).

Interview

Skype Interview and In-Person interview with skills test.

Skype interview was great. Typical first interview. Questions about my experience, skills, goals, etc. 1 hour total with both the head of the photography department and HR department.

In-Person interview was a 4 hour process. Started with a meeting with the photography department, then brought in the head of HR. Less formal interview with questions more based on personality. Then, I had a skills test with two 30 minute shoots and a test of photoshop skills.

The position was originally a Digital Asset based position but once I was there for the in person interview, it was clear they wanted to hire an experienced architectural photographer over an experienced digital asset manager.

Junior Architect Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman.

Interview

The space in the company isn't attractive or place where advanced people from this field would love to work. It is boring with high uncomfortable chairs. I waited for the interview more than 20 min. I was told it would be two interviewer, there was just one. The interview was normal. No tricky questions.

Junior Architectural Designer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman in April 2017.

Interview

Was contacted after career fair at university to come in for an interview. The person(s) I was scheduled to interview with was a no show. I ended up interviewing with a very polite and genuinely caring studio director. Unfortunately he wasn't very prepared and didn't know who I was or what I was interviewing for. This caught me off guard and can't help but think my chances of having a successful interview were doomed. End of story, I sadly did not receive an invite back for second interview nor any follow up contact.

Systems Analyst - Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (New York, NY).

Interview

The process lasted about 3 months from the phone interview, to the in person and the second round. At first it went pretty well, the issue is that other people who have no idea what the role entails get involved in the interview process and it throws you off your mojo. We are professionals, please review candidates resumes before meeting them.

3 months is way too long!

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself
      2) What do you look for when crating a DB?   Answer Question

Architectural Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman.

Interview

A very intimate review of your portfolio contents and questions about your technical skills and comfort in certain tasks. They were very friendly and they did a good job in making their office and work appealing.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working in (x) scale?
      Is there anything you aren't comfortable with?
      How is your experience with BIM?   Answer Question

Entry Level Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by three employees of Perkins Eastman at school career fair for 20 minutes. They asked several questions about my academic and professional projects in my portfolio and my proficiency in using Revit. Later they asked me what questions do i have for them.

Interview Questions

• What do you think our company can bring you and what you can bring to our company?   Answer Question

Intern Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty typical and straightforward. Was done through an online video chat rather than in person. Their video did not work so I was unable to see who was interviewing me. The two interviewers spent a lot of time on the interview and really wanted to know about who I was and my previous work, which was a plus.

Interview Questions

• Very typical questions, explain through your portfolio, show some previous work, why do you want to work with us, what's your previous experience, etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with three interviewers. It was a portfolio review at first where I was asked to explain my work. Then it was a question and answer portion about myself and my work. Then they opened up the floor to questions I may have.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the challenges you face on projects as a designer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the Operations Manager of the Washington, DC branch following an employee referal for a chance to intern at the office. It was a pretty straight forward person to person meeting with two of the higher-ups of the company. The interview lasted for 1.5 hours as the manager had stated it would in the email.

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through an online application. After a week , I got an invitation for a phone interview. After couple of days, I got the job offer. I was able to negotiate salary.