Perkins Eastman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.6

Systems Analyst - Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (New York, NY).

Interview

The process lasted about 3 months from the phone interview, to the in person and the second round. At first it went pretty well, the issue is that other people who have no idea what the role entails get involved in the interview process and it throws you off your mojo. We are professionals, please review candidates resumes before meeting them.

3 months is way too long!

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself
      2) What do you look for when crating a DB?
      Answer Question

Architectural Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman.

Interview

A very intimate review of your portfolio contents and questions about your technical skills and comfort in certain tasks. They were very friendly and they did a good job in making their office and work appealing.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working in (x) scale?
      Is there anything you aren't comfortable with?
      How is your experience with BIM?
      Answer Question

Entry Level Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by three employees of Perkins Eastman at school career fair for 20 minutes. They asked several questions about my academic and professional projects in my portfolio and my proficiency in using Revit. Later they asked me what questions do i have for them.

Interview Questions

• What do you think our company can bring you and what you can bring to our company?   Answer Question

Intern Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty typical and straightforward. Was done through an online video chat rather than in person. Their video did not work so I was unable to see who was interviewing me. The two interviewers spent a lot of time on the interview and really wanted to know about who I was and my previous work, which was a plus.

Interview Questions

• Very typical questions, explain through your portfolio, show some previous work, why do you want to work with us, what's your previous experience, etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the Operations Manager of the Washington, DC branch following an employee referal for a chance to intern at the office. It was a pretty straight forward person to person meeting with two of the higher-ups of the company. The interview lasted for 1.5 hours as the manager had stated it would in the email.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was very easy. I instantly knew I had the job. They don't do a background check or anything. I had 3-4 phone interviews and an in person. Nothing too hard.

Interview Questions

• Where do you plan to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (New York, NY).

Interview

Came to the interview and had to wait almost half an hour to get interviewed. They don't seem to value your time. The interview itself was about 15 minutes long. I heard they had interviewed 10 people before me for this position. The person who had interviewed me seemed to have already someone in mind.

Junior Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

1 hour or interview with one principle and one junior designer in a very casual atmosphere. They asked me several questions in detail after listening my presentation and then very short office tour was followed.

Interview Questions

• present your work in school   1 Answer

Junior Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (Ithaca, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Briefly introduce yourself and talk about portfolio, prepare 2-3 questions to ask the interviewee
    The interviewee is very nice and keep encouraging you. It will be better to tell what you use and learn form each project in your portfolio to show the interviewee what you can do.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose Perkins Eastman? What's your major skill?   Answer Question

Architectural Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (Stamford, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was set up by a former colleague who was hired by Perkins Eastman several months prior. He reached out to me and asked if I would be interested in interviewing for a position they were trying to fill. I accepted and was given a tour of the firm before the interview even began. The interview itself seemed more explanatory than anything else and they were quick to verbally offer the position to me.

Interview Questions

• What is preventing you from working full time at your current place of employment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Having worked in the industry for several years, I was able to negotiate my title to avoid the word "intern".