Perkins Eastman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Perkins Eastman

2.7

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with three interviewers. It was a portfolio review at first where I was asked to explain my work. Then it was a question and answer portion about myself and my work. Then they opened up the floor to questions I may have.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the challenges you face on projects as a designer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through college and skype interviewed with HR and team leaders two weeks later. It is a preliminary interview and the whole process only lasted for about 15 min. Had a brief introductory and talked about two projects in my portfolio.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through a referral.

Scheduled an in-person interview through email.

During the interview, we went through the portfolio, they asked a few questions about my previous work.

Asked about my software skills especially Revit skill.

Walked me through some of the detail of the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the Operations Manager of the Washington, DC branch following an employee referal for a chance to intern at the office. It was a pretty straight forward person to person meeting with two of the higher-ups of the company. The interview lasted for 1.5 hours as the manager had stated it would in the email.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

They came to the career fair at my school. We entered a lottery to randomly get assigned to our preferred companies. They were one of my top picks. I sat down and went over my portfolio with one person and was offered several months later.

Intern Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I submitted my portfolio, resume and cover letter online for selection. After getting selected, I interviewed online for the position. The interview went well, and after a few emails, I was asked to visit the firm and take the internship letter.

Intern Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty typical and straightforward. Was done through an online video chat rather than in person. Their video did not work so I was unable to see who was interviewing me. The two interviewers spent a lot of time on the interview and really wanted to know about who I was and my previous work, which was a plus.

Interview Questions

• Very typical questions, explain through your portfolio, show some previous work, why do you want to work with us, what's your previous experience, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was very easy. I instantly knew I had the job. They don't do a background check or anything. I had 3-4 phone interviews and an in person. Nothing too hard.

Interview Questions

• Where do you plan to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (Oakland, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

I had a group interview with the office manager and three principals. The marketing director also sat in on the interview via conference call. The interview went well and I was asked to come back the following day for a writing/InDesign test. It's been nearly three months and I still haven't heard from them, despite following up numerous time. I guess I didn't get the job - thanks for letting me know!

Interview Questions

• If our office was to move locations, what kind of marketing activities would you plan?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Perkins Eastman (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

head Hunter then interview by 5 of 8 Board Members

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great