Perkins & Will Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perkins & Will Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Interview

Only one senior architect interview me in a meeting room/went over my portfolio/What do you want to know about PW/ introduce the model shop and the office/

Overall, the interview talked more about the portfolio other than anything else. When I asked him which studio am I possibly assign into, he did not know whether it is general hire or for a particular project :(

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Perkins & Will.

Interview

Referred by one of the friend who used to work there. And got a mail from them after a month for interview. Interview was very easy going and casual. They ask me to go threw my portfolio and explain them about my thought process for all projects.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perkins & Will (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was great, started off meeting with two employees who told me a lot about the position. This took around 30 minutes max. After two follow up emails I was sent the generic email that I did not get the job. I personally thought the interview went amazing but you never really know what interviewers are thinking, always keep an open mind and continue to look elsewhere.

Junior Architectural Designer Interview

Interview

We met in the office in person. The interview was about an hour long. Everyone was very kind and made me feel comfortable and they didn't ask difficult questions.

Interior Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perkins & Will.

Interview

The interview process was easy. The interviewers gave me an interior via webcam as I was from out of state. They made the interview process very comfortable for me. They asked the basic questions, and didn't really ask me to "tell them about myself". The conversation seemed to flow very well, and I left the interview with a smile on my face.

Interior Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perkins & Will in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR Manager, the Operations Director, a Sr Interior Project Designer and a Sr Interior Designer. They asked me to go over my portfolio and then asked me a couple of questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Perkins & Will.

Interview

I prepared quite a lot before the interview, which everyone is expected to do. Interview was easy and informal. It lasted only about 15 minutes. Interviewer was very easy going and did not ask questions that were too specific or difficult.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perkins & Will (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred to the design team by one of the associate principals, the interview process was very rapid. I had a informal phone interview, then I had two in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Which software can you use? in what proficiency? Do you know Revit? Walk us through your resume and portfolio.   Answer Question

Arch I Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Perkins & Will.

Interview

Such a great group of people to be interviewed by. Everyone was incredibly friendly, gave a great job at explaining Perkins + Will. There were some quirky questions but it was amazing overall. Definitely made me want to work there even more.

Interview Questions

• How are your hand sketching skills? Draw a picture of a horse.   Answer Question

Architect II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Perkins & Will (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I contacted then thru their web site, I had a very good interview, they where educated and very friendly, they seem to like me a lot. After finishing the interview they say they will contact me. They never did, never answer my emails, or phones calls, simply rude.