Personify Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Personify Interview Questions

3.2

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Personify.

Interview

Great, they took the time to run through several people in different areas of the organization. After screening on phone it was 3 hours straight of difficult but good questions. They care about the right fit and that is so important.

Interview Questions

• Stress questions to test how good you would be under pressure. Great idea!   Answer Question

Client Success Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Personify (Vienna, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very fast! The entire process took less than a week for me. I applied online and was contacted the same day. I scheduled the first round HR interview for that day as well. After speaking with HR, I scheduled another interview with the hiring manager the next day. The hiring manager brought me in for an interview on-site with 3 employees at the end of the same week. I had an offer and accepted the position by the beginning of the next week.

Interview Questions

• Questions about adaptability and exceptional client service. Be prepared with examples of both!   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Personify.

Interview

Met with outside recruiter then 2 interviews with 2 different managers. The interview was a very long time ago so I do not recall any specific questions. I was interviewing for two different positions and basically had 2 interviews with them on the same day.

Technical Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Personify (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview consisted of an informational phone call that lasted 30 minutes, programming test from Codility, and a 45 minute in person interview with the director. The in person interview was not focused on qualifications, it was more demonstrating programming skills on paper. One of the questions in SQL, the other question in C++.

Software Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Personify (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

There were two phone interviews, the first one being a quick 15 minutes and the second lasting about 35. This was followed up with an on-site interview that lasted an hour

Interview Questions

• Say a piece of software is malfunctioning, what are the steps you would take in solving the problem?   Answer Question

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Personify (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview at first - nothing out of the ordinary. Introduction, experience, background, the like. Followed by an in person interview going more in depth about my background and how it applies to the job/company. Also chatted about my interests like snowboarding which made it more personable and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• General background, leadership experience, how well you work in a team. Know how to apply your relevant education/experience to the job duties.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Personify.

Interview

They sent an mail to fix a time for phone Call and once the time is fixed, interview with 3 engineer for technical and one hiring manager for basic background discussion is set. interview question are easy to average but company is working with some i end technology and there products are really attractive..good startup to join.

Interview Questions

• why asked basic Data structures implementation and description on who will u design a OS   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Personify.

Interview

A short phone interview with recruiter followed by online assessment evaluation followed by face to face interview with Sr PM, Director and VP. From applying to phone interview, it took more than a week but after that other activities were scheduled very quickly.

Interview Questions

• General experience related questions   1 Answer

Junior Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Personify.

Interview

Initial phone call went great, asked standard Human Resources questions. Basic company explanations. The time frame on both sides for training and further interviews would not work to pursue further.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Personify in May 2014.

Interview

I was very pleased with my interview experience. I was living out of state at the time and they were very flexible in how we interviewed. I did about 2 phone interviews with the recruiter and then the HR Director. I was then given an ethics survey, did a Skype interview... and about a week or so later I was offered the position. Everyone was very friendly, kept me in the loop during the process and made it a quite enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, their salary offer was more than I was initially expecting.