Peter Millar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Peter Millar

2.5

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peter Millar (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Called on phone and had a lengthy discussion about what I wanted to do with the company and what my goals were and when I would be able to start working if I accepted the job

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peter Millar (Raleigh, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was a brief, sit down meeting. It was relatively casual and laid back- more so like a conversation than an interview. It was me, my soon to be supervisor, and a hiring manager for the company.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that will help you in this position?   Answer Question
    • Why do you believe you are the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

HR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peter Millar (Durham, NC).

Interview

Was really interested and followed through on all that was asked of me. I ended up never hearing back from the company. Not even a acknowledgement or rejection email.

Interview Questions

• If you could have superhero powers, what would they be?   Answer Question
    • How do you organize yourself during the day?   Answer Question
    • Is it better to be perfect and late, or good and on time?   1 Answer

Logistics Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peter Millar (Raleigh, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Tour of the facility, interview with a team manager, then interview with hiring manager. Was told I would be called, never received. Was told that employees get a clothing allowance.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peter Millar (Raleigh, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

Arranged an interview with the Director of Talent. Had a fairly sterile but good, informative conversation. Absolutely no follow-up from Peter Millar, despite the Director of Talent letting me know that I'd hear about next steps in the next couple of weeks, and despite repeated attempts to contact Peter Millar for feedback. I am in talent acquisition myself and know it is not possible without an automated system to deliver personal feedback to every applicant, but if you take the time out of your day to interview a candidate and have an in-depth conversation with them, and tell them verbatim that you will provide them with feedback, it is incredibly unprofessional to cease contact completely with no feedback. By reading other reviews, it sounds like I am not the only person who experienced this, and it sounds like this is a fairly recent issue.

Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peter Millar (Durham, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

I had an internship at PM prior to being hired full time. This was a good way to get my "foot in the door". Let to an opportunity in a different department for a full time position. Met with direct supervisor and team for the interview.

HR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peter Millar.

Interview

The entire experience was drawn out for 2+ months. I had two initial phone screening interviews and two in person interviews (lasting 2.5 hours each). After this entire experience the company never got back to me if I received the job or not. I reached out multiple times and received a response two weeks later saying they would let me know the following week....weeks have gone by....never heard from them. Very unprofessional considering the time it takes for the candidate to go in and interview that many times.

Interview Questions

• What type of employee recognition programs would you implement?   Answer Question

New Management Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peter Millar (Durham, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Called by HR for in person interviews. I was scheduled to meet with and Interview with the HR manager and CEO. I was on site for over three hours and felt good about my answers I gave and better about the questions I had for the CEO. In hind sight, I may have intimidated him to a degree as he seemed to struggle with his answers on the direction and future of the company.

Interview Questions

• very vague questions. Almost like they didn't know what they were looking for in the applicant. Almost like they were fishing for ideas for the position. Then it took over two weeks not to hear back. I had to contact them to hear that "the CEO wanted to go in a different direction'"   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peter Millar.

Interview

I have applied online for three separate positions with the company, was contacted about one position to set up a phone interview, and then despite following up on all three positions have still not heard back from the company.

Interview Questions

• Is it better to be perfect and late, or good and on time?   Answer Question