PharMEDium Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PharMEDium Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at PharMEDium Healthcare

2.8

Sample Coordinator Interview

Interview

Interview was very smooth and was quick on board process. Managers are very friendly. Prepare for behavioral questions and related to job responsibility and qualifications. Be professional and wear business formal

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare.

Interview

It was a standard interview with a tour of the facility and an interview with the pharmacy manager and some of the other lead pharmacists. The interview itself was fairly short and very straight forward.

PharMEDium Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare in January 2019.

Interview

Was interviewed early part of January , still waiting on answer for employment. I have emailed them with the only answer being they are still in hiring process. Still waiting.......

Quality Control Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Sugar Land, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

Unethical and a waste of time. They called me in for two separate interviews, and I did not apply for the job. They wasted my time completely, and I was managing a real(oil and gas) laboratory at the time. They are falling apart and they are trying to stay a float. They have a high turn over all the time and it seemed in the interview they were trying to cover something up. They were telling me about FDA audits and how they are behind on paper work from workers who aren't even still there. It appeared to me they were looking for a scapegoat and a way out. FDA breathing down their necks and they want a fall guy. I would tell anyone to stare clear for their safety.

Interview Questions

• If I had dealt with audits before. They were very concerned about getting shut down.   Answer Question

Senior QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Lake Forest, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

Straight forward phone screen, prompt in-person interviews that included a variety of potential co-workers and senior management staff. Overall, very friendly and expected. I appreciated the walk-around of the facilities and the straight-forward nature of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• I was consistently asked if I was aware of the company's present situation and history. Most other questions were as expected including the usual:
      Why have you chosen to leave your current role?
      Why are you applying for this position?
      What experience do you have that is relevant?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Dayton, NJ).

Interview

I filled out application online. Interviewed by the 3 people and was given a tour of the facility. HR called within a few hours and offer me the position.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There were three interviews. The discussions in the interviews were very thorough and transparent. The feedback I received was always immediate each step of the process, and all questions were promptly answered.

Interview Questions

• There were no extremely difficult questions asked. It was a very open exchange of questions between me and the hiring managers.   Answer Question

Ananlytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Dayton, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed and the next day I was told Pharmedium gave me offer. Next week Monday recruiter told me the compensation but only one hour later I was told the offer had problem and Pharmedium will contact with me. Two days later I contacted recruiter again, and then Pharmedium called me and said he called me several times with another phone number but I only gave them one cell phone number, and said I didn't meet their bottom line. It is weird.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

okay it was fine, they had a panel of revview and then you just got it done. I learned much about the process and it was interest palce to work. I'm sure it has changed and is constantly changing. It is always interend to learn different thigns and stuff.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Memphis, TN).

Interview

All they wanted was Certification, I was told before I even interviewed that I could make up to $17 per hour, by a recruiter that spoke at my school. Hired in at $10.75, after four years was still only making $12.00 hourly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was ready and qualified for work so there were no negotiations