PharMEDium Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.9

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There were three interviews. The discussions in the interviews were very thorough and transparent. The feedback I received was always immediate each step of the process, and all questions were promptly answered.

Interview Questions

• There were no extremely difficult questions asked. It was a very open exchange of questions between me and the hiring managers.   Answer Question

Ananlytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Dayton, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed and the next day I was told Pharmedium gave me offer. Next week Monday recruiter told me the compensation but only one hour later I was told the offer had problem and Pharmedium will contact with me. Two days later I contacted recruiter again, and then Pharmedium called me and said he called me several times with another phone number but I only gave them one cell phone number, and said I didn't meet their bottom line. It is weird.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

okay it was fine, they had a panel of revview and then you just got it done. I learned much about the process and it was interest palce to work. I'm sure it has changed and is constantly changing. It is always interend to learn different thigns and stuff.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Memphis, TN).

Interview

All they wanted was Certification, I was told before I even interviewed that I could make up to $17 per hour, by a recruiter that spoke at my school. Hired in at $10.75, after four years was still only making $12.00 hourly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was ready and qualified for work so there were no negotiations

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare in March 2016.

Interview

I had gotton a call from a recruiter. Then i got an email regarding an interview 3 days later. They gave a tour first then did an interview. The interview took about 45 minutes

Customer Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Rockford, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Came in at 9:00am and was promptly escorted to the training room where I spent 15 minutes with the Sr. Recruiter. The Sr. Recruiter checked it on me from time to time and followed up with me after all my interviews were over. Very positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a situation where you had to use analytical thinking to resolve a problem/situation?   Answer Question

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yakima, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Yakima, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

i applied through linkedin. i received an email asking for availability to phone screen. i replied with some times stating that i needed to be in PST, and right from jump the recruiters emails seemed disjointed which is not a good sign. when we finally got to talking, initially he seemed friendly enough but it soon turned to "good cop, bad cop" real quick. he really was driving my linkedin profile which is odd as he had my resume right in front of him. something about cross referencing and not checking out? which is odd, as he is the first to ever make such an issue out of such nonsense, but hey, it could have been a pressure tactic to see how i respond. who knows? anyway, i answered his questions and it was when i had questions for him the truth slipped out. the last plant manager couldnt cut the mustard, the interviewer i was speaking with had been out of work for quite some time, and the plant was very "labor oriented" which means they are not optimized. this came out when i asked about what type of unit operations were in place.
    of course he stated i would hear back from him monday or tuesday. i have heard nothing. which is good, because the way the plant sounds now, and from additional glass door reviews, its not a company you want to work for.

Interview Questions

• why is your linkedin profile not a complete match with your resume?   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Lake Forest, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called by the hiring manager and the initial phone interview took about an hour. It was very unique in that he really wanted to know what my ideal job would be, what kind of company would I most like to work for, what my favorite management style is, etc. Most interviews I have done have been a hiring manager scrutinizing my resume and asking leading questions. It was refreshing!

We met in person for lunch less than a week later, and that was when I really had a chance to learn more about the opportunity and ask questions about the company. The hiring manager was very candid with me and if there was something he could not answer he made a point of finding out and getting back to me.

The following day I received an offer from another company. When I called the hiring manager to let him know he said that he would figure out a way to move my next interview up to tomorrow!

I met with the Senior Executive for my department the following day, and it was also a very refreshing and positive experience! She was very transparent about the organization and the vision that she has for the department and the company, both short term and long term. When she said she wants to get PharMEDium on "Forbes 100 Best Companies To Work For List" I was sold on the opportunity!

Later that day I was given a verbal offer and was not pressured at all about making a decision quickly. I took 1 day to think it over and gladly accepted the position. I can honestly say that I am very glad that I did!

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite job you had and why? What management style works best for you? Where would you like to be in 3-5 years?   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Lake Forest, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I had an initial interview at my school with the head of the new sales program and a recuiter. Then was invited back for a second round at their Lake Forest, IL location. In IL I meet with several of the VP's as well as the CFO and CEO, all of which are amazingly approachable and likeable people. It was very laid back with a few 20 min long interviews along with a lunch where we got to know each other better, laugh, and ask any question we may have had. In all of my job search I have not been able to meet with anybody close to the caliber of people I met with at PharMEDium. It really shows the level of care these individuals have for the longevity of their already phenomenal success.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PharMEDium Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I enjoyed the opportunity to interview with the entire management team as well as the CEO and President during a day long interview. They gave me a very comprehensive overview of the company and the specifics of the position. The interview included a breakfast and lunch as well as 6 one on one interviews. I was able to tour the office and see the culture.