Pharm-Olam International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pharm-Olam International

Executive Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pharm-Olam International (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview Only - I was hesitant to pursue given the bad reviews. The phone interview was less than friendly. The interviewer seemed unaware of the overall poor reviews and, when mentioned, seemed a bit defensive. A few exchanges lead me to believe that the reviews might be fairly accurate. It's a shame as it is in a growth mode that it might not be prepared to capitalize.

Interview Questions

• Typical - experience, why interested, what I knew about the company, etc.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Pharm-Olam International (Houston, TX).

Interview

I felt like I was going to work for NASA, Three interviews via Skype. One over the phone and 4 more people interview me at the headquarters offices in Houston.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we need to hire you?
      If I call your former jobs what things you think they will say about you?
      Answer Question

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pharm-Olam International (Houston, TX).

Interview

2 phone interviews followed by face to face interviews. interviews basic, focus around basic skills as if an entry level position. persons conducting interviews frequently had less experience than I had. HR interview a bit strange as there was a focus around the job which HR not qualified to judge vs. around the company, benefits and overall fit. received no information on the company or benefits during interview process.

Interview Questions

low offer, was not confident with the management I met with.

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Pharm-Olam International (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Day 1. Submitted my resume.
    Day 8. Got a call back from HR for 30 min general phone interview. She asked some background information.
    Day 10. Phone interview STAR questions--one hour and 40 mins.
    Day 14. Phone interview 2--Recruiter: "We liked you, do you have any questions?" My answer: "No" Recruiter: "Would you like to come in for an in-person interview?" My answer "yes"--1.5 mins.
    Day 30. Got sent a skills test--did not like it but completed and sent in ahead of time.
    Day 34. In person, 4 hour interview with 4 managers, STAR questions.
    Day 36. Was offered the desired positions.
    Day 39. Accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a mistake you made at work, how you handled it, and what you learned from it.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

CRA Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pharm-Olam International in January 2008.

Interview

teh interview setting was good. 2 managers interviwed and asked basic questions on willingness to travel, etc and on clinical research. was offered job on teh spot.

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pharm-Olam International (London, England (UK)).

Interview

war Kurz und professionell und wurde mit 3 Personen geführt davon HR , Standortleiter und unmittelbarer Vorgesetzter, das Gespräch fand in einer ungezwungenen Atmosphäre statt., leider wurde von den dort gemachten Zusagen keine eingehalten, also auch keine Schulungsmaßnahmen