Pharmacy Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pharmacy Systems

Candidate Interview Review

Director of Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pharmacy Systems (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2012.

Interview

I first received a phone call from one of the principals of the company. I then met the regional manager (my boss to be) and the principal over dinner. The next step was to be interviewed by the Chief Nursing Officer of the hospital that I would be serving.

After having done all of the above, I was given an offer. I gave three weeks notice to my current employer and then reported to work as Director of Pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to a hospital executive or your Pharmacy Systems manager when your thoughts on work priorities are different or there is conflict in what is supposed be done.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple, at least for me. I knew what I expected after research of salaries. I wanted to make 8% more than I was currently making. Thus I asked for $130,000 and without any negotiation I received that amount.

Often I wonder now, if I could have asked more and would have received a higher pay. Did I "low ball" myself?