Philhaven Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Philhaven

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philhaven (Lancaster, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was held between the Program Director and Assistant Program Director. It was a bit nerve-wracking because it was that of a group interview, however, the questions were fairly easy. They asked me about my interests in the field as well as personal knowledge of the placement. Very friendly and professional atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philhaven (Lebanon, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview coordinator was very friendly and professional. We talked about my schooling and my interests as well as what I knew about Philhaven. it was very brief and focused most on which placement would be right for me. i really can' remember specific questions that had to do with the job because it was mostly about my schooling and interests. He also asked me what my favorite book was and I had to answer on the fly, which was probably the hardest part to be honest. It is still a very professional atmosphere so make sure to dress and appear that way.

Interview Questions