Phillips-Medisize Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Phillips-Medisize

2.8

Mold Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonie, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Phillips-Medisize (Menomonie, WI) in May 2013.

Interview

To work at Philips you need to apply through a temp agency for most positions. The agency has changed in my time but I am told by new employees that the interview process is much the same. You are essentially asked about work history (any discipline) and where you would like to see yourself go. They also ask the basic criminal background questions. If you pass this portion you then do a dexterity test and mental math quiz followed by peeing in a cup that instantly tests for certain drugs. None of these are hard to pass, it just makes sure you aren't a clubfisted half-wit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Philips and where do you see yourself going in 5 years?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Richmond, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Phillips-Medisize (New Richmond, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen and then a panel interview of 3 people. They asked a lot of situational questions but sent a review packet of sample questions to prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a goal you recently set and how did you accomplish it?   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonie, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phillips-Medisize (Menomonie, WI) in May 2018.

Interview

You go into their facility and someone will help you fill out an application. They will literally hire anyone. Part of this includes a basic skills test which includes math and following very basic instructions.

Interview

They requested a phone interview first, then was asked to come in for in person interview. Three person interviewer panel. Used the STAR interview method for the majority of the time.

Cost Estimating/Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Phillips-Medisize (Eau Claire, WI) in July 2013.

Interview

Great interviewing process! Thorough, professional, tough questions that get to know the real candidate.

Interview Questions

• All questions needed examples of things you have done and how they turned out.   1 Answer

A fair pay for the position, but not quite where I would like to be at.

First Article Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Richmond, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Phillips-Medisize (New Richmond, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

STAR Explain specific instances Situation, Task Taken, Action taken and result. Be as descriptive as possible. Like describe a time you had to adapt to a change? Give an example of how you dealt with a difficult co worker. Tell us about a time when you had to convince someone to see things your way

Interview Questions

• All based on Star interview process   1 Answer

Negotiation

None they made a great job offer and I accepted-

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Phillips-Medisize in April 2015.

Interview

I was hired through SMX staffing at a Job Fair. I was required to create a account online. I then had to go through a online screening. Vision test and verbal test.