Phillips Partnership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Phillips Partnership Interview Questions

Interviews at Phillips Partnership

Architectural Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Phillips Partnership.

Interview

2 and half hours. everything went great. they were really friendly. they talked a lot about their company. they also asked me a lot of questions. they didn't make me feel nervous or anything.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Phillips Partnership.

Interview

Happened at a collegiate sponsored career day event. The representative was very interested in my portfolio and experience in the field which led to discussion about a potential position at the firm.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have in ____ facet of architecture? (Could be retail, hospitality, education, etc)   Answer Question

Architecture Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Phillips Partnership (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

I got the initial interview through a series of email correspondences. The interview covered academic and professional experience, portfolio and resume review. Overall the employees at Phillips are respectful and accessible and the company looks for these qualities in potential hires.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Phillips Partnership.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant actually. The studio head sat with me initially and then two project managers stepped in at different times to talk with me as well. By no means as intimidating as other interview I went on, which I think says a lot about Phillips as a firm. Our studio head always walked me around the office.

Interview Questions

• - What are you looking for in a work environment/experience?   Answer Question