Phyle Inventory Control Specialists Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Phyle Inventory Control Specialists

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Phyle Inventory Control Specialists

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phyle Inventory Control Specialists.

Interview

I only had one interview. It was a fairly normal one with future plans and what can I bring to the company. They did stress that I needed transportation and a phone which one would expect. They asked about availability and did tell me the hours were VERY early morning and that I might not work every day unless I proved myself to be a good and valued employee. They were very upfront.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. Just general questions like do you have transportation and a phone. Nothing about it was difficult at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given a little hirer than base pay once they found I had experience

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phyle Inventory Control Specialists (Sacramento, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

I didn't have to interview, had a friend working there and got the job by just going in and filling out the paperwork.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phyle Inventory Control Specialists.

Interview

Not much. If you have a pulse and can count, you are hired. They are very under staffed. I was told the jobs would last five hours or so. What I was not told was that that was a minimum and didn't include the four-five hours of travel time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were not negotiations.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Phyle Inventory Control Specialists (Decatur, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was held at a Starbucks. Interviewer was polite and provided a lot of information about the job. She was very honest in saying that the job doesn't guarantee hours and there will be times where there won't be any hours at all. You have to drive your own car but they try and give you jobs near where you live.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Phyle Inventory Control Specialists (Akron, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Brief. Very few questions, none pertaining to the applied position. Interviewer bragged about her houses and cars more than the job itself.
    Nothing was mentioned about the history of the company or what is involved with the work. If I wanted to learn anything I had to ask.
    Interviewer forgot all necessary paperwork to complete process ( taxforms, I9, background checks and direct deposit )

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work weekends and holidays   1 Answer
    • Do you like cars, Corvettes?   1 Answer

Inventory Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Phyle Inventory Control Specialists (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Basically they like to get in and get out. They ask basic questions and really hire anybody . Managers have a bad attitude. Overall I feel like there was no need for an interview

Inventory Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Phyle Inventory Control Specialists (Lubbock, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Was told to meet at a United at Starbucks. Got there ten minutes before time. It was actually a very easy and also interesting process. I was hired on right then and there. It may be because of a prior interview I had before bit I took another job instead.

Interview Questions

• If I have worked for inventory service before.   1 Answer

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Phyle Inventory Control Specialists (New York, NY).

Interview

Meet at an office with no company name on the door, wait for the interviewer to arrive and enter an office with no other staff and that seems otherwise unoccupied except for interviews.

Interview Questions

• Here's the paperwork. Do you need a pen?   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Phyle Inventory Control Specialists (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the owner of the company himself. We spoke at length about my experience and what his vision for his company was when he founded it. We discussed culture, the business, and a bit about the history of his company. From there he set me up for a followup call from his HR rep who lined up all the rest of the details

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving your current position?
      What locations would you be interested in working in?
      Are you relocatable?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Phyle Inventory Control Specialists.

Interview

After a lengthy one hour + interview over the phone, and numerous email correspondence, there was a complete stop in the process. I was told they wanted to set All of Me up a face-to-face interview and then no response and no answers.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had to have a tough discussion with an employee, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question