Physio-Control Senior Project Engineer, Sustaining Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Physio-Control Senior Project Engineer, Sustaining Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Physio-Control

1 Interview Review

1.0

Senior Project Engineer, Sustaining Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied on-line on company website. 2 weeks later the HR person contacted me to set up a phone interview. She called and asked general questions of me and my background. She spent most of the time yammering about how great Physio-Control is. Finally after an hour she set up a meeting on-site with the hiring manager for the next morning.

The next morning I travelled to HQ in Redmond to have a "meet and greet" ( HR's words not mine) with the hiring manager. I thought I was transformed back to Kindergarten, to meet my new teacher! A very casual meeting with the manager asking easy questions about my background. He was kind enough to give me a quick tour of the facility. The entire process lasted about an hour.

I didn't hear anything for 2 weeks. I finally e-mailed the original HR person and she said position closed the week before and she "forgot" to let me know. Sure she did.

My overall impressions of this company is it is slow and full of uninspired employees. As I walked around the facility I saw a lot of gray hair. I am sure they will soon be using the AEDs and defibrillators that Physio manufactures. Everyone seemed to be laughing and talking. I am not sure how much work was getting done.

Not a good place for those of us who like to work hard. But a great place for those on countdown to retirement.

Interview Questions