Physio-Control Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Physio-Control Interview Questions

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Met 1:1 with internship committee looking for a fit for their internship program at an event for my college/university. A week later traveled to site location and met with mentor for my project discussing project details along with project manager who had a few technical questions. Received phone call week later with a verbal offer and the same day received an email written offer. After signing had 48 hours to complete drug-test as well as pass on information for background check.

Overall an easy interview that if you study up on some basic programming questions as well as work on your communication skills to answer basic personality questions it should be easy.

Interview Questions

• What is the testing & development process you'd take to develop a simple desktop application?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Physio-Control.

Interview

On campus interview at my college followed by a 3 hour interview at Physio-Control. I was placed in a room and was interviewed by employees there followed by the hiring manager. They are mainly looking to see if you're a good personality fit for them.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral and background interview questions. Nothing stood out.   Answer Question

Materials Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Physio-Control.

Interview

Sent in an on line application and received an email about 10 days later from HR representative to set up phone interview. Phone interview was generic. Had a follow-up interview with hiring manager in which this person seemed to point out all my weaknesses and I guess some interviews are going to be like that for a reason, but in this case their message was clear. Overall, a waste of time.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard You first interview with the hiring Mgr than if he or she likes you they send you to corp. Once there its an additional five interviews ending with the V.P. of sales.

Interview Questions

• Experience and how to handle adversity   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward, I knew coming in the salary range, no surprises

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA).

Interview

phone interview, then one on-site interview with 4-5 people, taking half a day. i think the difficulty of the experience can vary depending on the functional group and who is actually tasked to interview that day. background check was standard, contracted out to a service, and i don't think my references were even called.

Interview Questions

• the hiring manager asked the toughest questions, higher-level questions regarding processes and methodologies. the human resources person asked softball questions, maybe just weeding out the weirdos. The developers asked pretty straightforward technical questions, if you know what you're doing you'll be alright, and if you don't know an answer just do your best to work through it as much as you can without B.S.ing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they offered a fair salary, perhaps slightly on the lower side of average, because at the time (several years ago) the company was a subsidiary of Medtronic, and the benefits were actually really great. But there was still room for negotiation, and i was able to increase the final offer by doing my homework on relative regional salaries influenced by my particular skill set and experience. now the benefits suck, so be sure to negotiate accordingly.

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, phone screen with hiring manager, onsite for half a day with 6 people. Everyone I met was tremendously nice. You will be interviewing with your future peers, the manager, senior managers, director, and VP. The interview process was very organized and starts with a tour of the facility followed by multiple 1:1 and 2 person interview panels.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

Physio Control is a great place to work at I love company

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Physio-Control (Redmond, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume online. Had a phone screening/mini-interview with the HR recruiter. Next interview was in person with 3 team members (met with each separately). Someone in the same position I was applying for, a senior level teammate and the manager. Final interview was with the director and C-level. (Since my interview things have changed some for that team. It is now a panel interview instead of meeting with all 3 separately, and the C-level doesn't usually get involved anymore.)

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control.

Interview

The interview experience was positive. The interviewers were nice, invested, and showed me around the facility as a part of the interview. First up was a standard phone interview with an HR person. The questions were pretty simple: review the resume, ask about experience in different areas, and specific information about Physio. After that was an in-person interview with superiors. If you know the stuff, the interview questions are easy. I would strongly advise knowing all of the job requirements on the listing and having examples of how you have performed each in the past.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Physio-Control in July 2014.

Interview

30 min phone interview with HR, 1hr phone interview with hiring manager, 4hrs onsite with hiring manager and various people that you will be interfacing with if hired.

They were professional and friendly. From application submission to offer took about 40 days.

Interview Questions

• If you're qualified for the job, the questions are difficult but fair. If you're not, you'll find out quickly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Discussion with HR