Physiotherapy Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Physiotherapy Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Physiotherapy Associates (Iowa City, IA) in December 2016.

Interview

Met at a Physio location, and proceeded to interview at a Coffee Shop next door. Very down to Earth interview with a little on my background, career goals, what I want in a company, from there on it was more of a discussion about the company and all the details included with the job with more specifics.

Interview Questions

• What do you want out a job with this company?
      What are your goals?
      Do you define yourself as a leader or follower?
      How flexible and adaptable are you?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Physiotherapy Associates (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Your first interview is a phone interview where they ask you about your experience and how you interacted with the other staff. If that goes well it moves on to an in person interview with the regional director.

Interview Questions

• Are you use to working with techs?   1 Answer

Psm Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Physiotherapy Associates.

Interview

Met with front office staff at clinic and answered questions about what I was required to do at my previous job. I had interned with this company in college and was already aware of the requirements and had been working with another company in a similar position for 1year.

Interview Questions

• What I would do in certain situations with patient issues.   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Physiotherapy Associates (Dunwoody, GA).

Interview

I had my interview and it was just like any other interview. The hiring manager asked me if I could come again to shadow her front desk employee from 7am-9am to see if I would fit the position. I did come in at 7am and felt it was a position I could do. The manager did not dismiss me until 12pm and was told I might be contacted to see if you could proceed with the hiring process. I did not get a an email or call to see if I was going to proceed or not, until I contacted them and was told the position was filled.

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

Laid back, friendly. Manager seemed eager to fill the position. The interview was very short and the majority of the time consisted of a tour of the facility. Manager was open to questions and was able to answer everything.

Physical Therapy Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Physiotherapy Associates (Redwood City, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The process began as a quick phone interview. For the one-on-one, the manager was very friendly, and made it a comfortable yet thorough interview. In addition, I spoke with other physical therapists about their time at the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an impatient, and frustrated patient?   Answer Question

Physical Therapy Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Physiotherapy Associates (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I found the job posting on craigslist and emailed in my resume. About a week later I received a follow-up email to call the front desk and schedule a time to come in and talk to one of the physical therapists and another aide. The interview took about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Asked why I wanted to be a physical therapist and when I would be applying to grad schools.   Answer Question
    • The gave me a scenario of having a phone ring, a timer go off to take a patient off of electrical stimulation, and a new patient coming in to schedule an evaluation appointment...they asked me how I would handle the situation if I was by myself   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Physiotherapy Associates (Baltimore, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

I got asked only a few questios, like general questions. It wasn't hard, I just thought I should act like myself. I did not get the job but I got a compliment from the hiring staff member.
    They said they were going to interview other candidates and get back to me as soon as they would make their choice. Although I never heard back from them

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle some kind of every day situations that might happen with a customer and I promply answered it as I'd probably do. I dont really remember what my answer was but it was certainly not what they were looking for. I did my best tho.   1 Answer

Clinic Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Physiotherapy Associates (Cedar Rapids, IA) in December 2014.

Interview

A one on one interview with the AVP. The AVP answered a variety of questions and asked a few. Seemed to say what I wanted to hear but a lot of it turned out to be untrue. Be aware.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They go out of their way to make you say a salary number first. However, if you negotiate well and get a good salary it may put you on the top of the list to let go if times are tough.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Was offered an interview via telephone a couple of days after submitting resume via email.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you would be creative in the office.   Answer Question