Pilot Thomas Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Corporate Office Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pilot Thomas Logistics (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. The corporate recruiter was very nice and took the time to explain the position to me and was very transparent about the oil & gas industry. Mentioned to me the career opportunities and potential growth within certain departments. The follow-up was awesome and I was informed of the next steps within a few days. The corporate recruiter kept me informed throughout the entire process, which is uncommon these days. I was very impressed!

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pilot Thomas Logistics (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

they hire through temp agencies it was a really laid back interview. The company is a great place to work. it is very quite and everyone stays to themselves. make sure to go thru a temp agency like appleone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

quick and easy

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pilot Thomas Logistics (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a local recruiting firm in regard to the position. After confirming my interest I was put in contact with the hiring manager. We had one phone interview, then a in person panel interview with the entire team.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, few questions were asked. I was given a specific outline of the job requirements and when no relevant questions were asked I led the interview.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pilot Thomas Logistics (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

over the phone interview, then in person interview. the management asked basic questions. Had to take a caliber test. took a while to get the test results back. the panel of interviewers were nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• how have you overcome a challenging situation? what is an example of an achievement?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pilot Thomas Logistics in February 2015.

Interview

Mostly done over the phone since this was a regional role. Questions were relevant to the position and the outlook for the company at the time was wonderful. As long as oil prices are good, job security is good.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience and how it relates to recruiting in oil and gas.   Answer Question

Driver Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pilot Thomas Logistics (San Antonio, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

They bring you in at the designated time, they will be late so prepare ahead of time, the will tell you about the position and wages. Ask you if you have any questions. Promise you everything you ask for. Then not deliver after you 90 day period. The management staff is all "yes men". After the 90 day probation period they will deny, deny, deny ever telling you that and they will also intimidate you at this point and tell you to leave. They do not value their employees

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are not open to negotiation, get everything in writing

Driver Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pilot Thomas Logistics.

Interview

3 separate interviews. 2 with Operations Manager 1 with Operations Lead. There was nothing hard but felt like they were trying to figure out if my personality would fit and if I was a go getter or not.

Interview Questions

• Pretty simple occasionally asking questions like describe a situation where you have had to prioritize responsibilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Fueler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pilot Thomas Logistics (Tyler, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

short. Then they sent us to victoria to take a lot of tests about safety. They set us up in a nice place and fed three meals a day. The interview process wasn't the problem. It was that by the time they called me back I had foorgotten I had applied there. It was months later when they finally called me.

Interview Questions

• Not much. Asked about my driving experience   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Thomas Logistics (Sparks, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a corporate HR rep out of California. He seemed to not have contacted my local representative very efficiently because she seemed out of the loop. She asked some normal interview questions, but also proceeded to ask a few illegal questions regarding kids, pregnancy plans, and family planning.

Interview Questions

• Do you have kids? Do you have plans to have kids? Our last assistant left to be with her kids.   1 Answer

Frac Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pilot Thomas Logistics.

Interview

I was scheduled for the interview the next day after talking to an HR person. The interview I thought went well eveb though it's now a week later and I still haven't gotten a call back. I felt that I was very qualified even though the pay rate was lower than what I'm receiving now but I guess we'll see.