KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Pinpoint Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinpoint in Dec 2021

Interview

first round: ask questions 1.what is the biggest setback you have ever experienced? 2. tell about your shortcomings 3. ask your knowledge about croptycurrency 4. comment on fundamental research 5. why you want to leave your current company

Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pinpoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pinpoint in Aug 2021

Interview

I received confirmation that my application was being considered. I was invited to have an initial call via video with the purpose of seeing if the company would be a good fit for me as well as me being a good fit for them. I never heard anything back after this call. It would be courteous to at least get back to applicants event if they are not successful.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell us about your current role
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Pinpoint

Join the conversation on

Data & Analytics Consultants

1m

a

Data Analyst

I recently switched to a more technical data analyst role from a project & people management role. While I was well versed in generating insights from prepared reports, I am finding my current analyst role very challenging. It has been 4 months in this role and I am feeling lost most of the time and missing deadlines. I can't pinpoint which factors are making me feel so incompetent. I am looking for people to talk to who could help me understand my current roadblocks.

5 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pinpoint (Hong Kong) in Jan 2021

Interview

I didn't get the job at Pinpoint. But, their application process was so good I still want to leave a review! The Pinpoint interview process is thorough and personal. It's as much about you as it is about them and they make it super clear. Timeline expectations are set early on and followed to a T, they're transparent with everything going on, give feedback — they really care about the person on the other side. Even though I didn't leave the process with a new job, I left it with an awesome connection, job hunting tips, and a confidence boost!

Interview Questions
  • They ask about your relevant experience, a big mistake you've made, how your role makes an impact and how you measure it.
Be the first to find this interview helpful