Pinpoint Reviews

Updated Mar 21, 2021

5.0
Pinpoint CEO Tom Hacquoil (no image)
Tom Hacquoil

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Above and beyond

Mar 21, 2021 - Marketing Campaign Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience at Pinpoint has been amazing thus far. The people are genuine, down to earth, funny, brilliant and the most supportive group of folks Ive worked with in years. Ive never felt more supported in a role at a company before. The leadership is honest and real about their strengths and weaknesses. They genuinely care about building a great culture and having a team of people who love to work there. The benefits and compensation are great and actually aligned with market rates and incentives to be competitive. The product is well-built, purpose driven, and backed by smart and driven people who dont settle for 'good'. The lengths that the team has gone to hire me, onboard me, ensure Im happy and satisfied in all aspects of my role is truly mind blowing.

Cons

The only con of working at Pinpoint is that I wish I was able to spend time with my colleagues in person! Due to COVID and where I am based, thats been a bummer but something that will change soon and will help strengthen the team and culture even more.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sharp and inspiring group of individuals

Jan 23, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Highly motivated, energetic and young team - Leadership is very hands-on and beyond accommodating - A people-focused culture. They put their people first. - Work-life balance (plenty of vacation days if you are getting the job done) - An exciting product, great reviews - their customers love the product -Early-stage company - It's rewarding to see your actions contributing directly to the success and growth of the company

Cons

It's difficult for me to see any at this point. They take good care of you.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Driven colleagues in a collaborative environment

Nov 6, 2019 - Software Developer in Saint Helier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management who regard their employees highly Excellent equipment and comfortable offices Colleagues who care about the quality of their work Beautiful product design

Cons

It is a small team who work very hard - for me in my current life stage I enjoy it immensely, but could imagine colleagues who I have worked with in other companies struggling to keep pace

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to work

Sep 11, 2019 - Technical Director in Saint Helier
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Interesting work - Smart, interesting colleagues - Company that genuinely cares about employees and producing a quality product - Fast growing and always striving to be better

Cons

Company is in its infancy which means employees need to help with things they might not be familiar with / might not have done before. Expectations are high. Everyone has to work hard (which sometimes means long days and weekends). This is not for everyone.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A chance to shape a great product

Mar 12, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Saint Helier
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Ability to make a meaningful contribution to a fast-growing company. - A focus on building our own talent pipeline means there's a queue of great people waiting to join every department - this means we have a really strong team in every area so we get a lot of great work done quickly. - Flexibility in working hours/location which means you can be as productive as possible. - Results focussed culture means there's almost no unnecessary bureaucracy.

Cons

As a start-up, and with a very high quality team, some of the senior team have taken pay cuts to be here. This is offset with equity incentives. Whilst this won't be for everyone, the team here is expecting to benefit from this short-term trade off in the future. For the more junior roles, pay is competitive and sometimes slightly higher than local market rate which reflects the quality of talent that management are attracting.

6. 5.0

Fantastic place to work

Mar 18, 2019 - Head of Customer Success in Saint Helier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, lovely people and top of the line equipment. The company put a lot of effort into making Pinpoint a great place to work. On my first day I was given a gift box with books (that they think I'd enjoy), fine wine, chocolates and more.

Cons

I haven't found any yet!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Gratifying work in an exciting space with a fantastic workforce!

Apr 3, 2019 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company with a progressive & positive culture that practices what it preaches. Great camaraderie across teams, centred around enjoying fulfilling work & creating a great product.

Cons

I am yet to uncover any!

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews