Pinpoint Reviews | Glassdoor

Pinpoint Reviews

Updated Sep 11, 2019

Found 4 reviews

5.0
Pinpoint CEO Tom Hacquoil (no image)
Tom Hacquoil
  1. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Technical Director in Saint Helier

I have been working at Pinpoint full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Interesting work - Smart, interesting colleagues - Company that genuinely cares about employees and producing a quality product - Fast growing and always striving to be better

Cons

Company is in its infancy which means employees need to help with things they might not be familiar with / might not have done before. Expectations are high. Everyone has to work hard (which sometimes means long days and weekends). This is not for everyone.

Pinpoint2019-09-11
  2. "Gratifying work in an exciting space with a fantastic workforce!"

Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at Pinpoint full-time for less than a year

Pros

A company with a progressive & positive culture that practices what it preaches. Great camaraderie across teams, centred around enjoying fulfilling work & creating a great product.

Cons

I am yet to uncover any!

Pinpoint2019-04-03
  3. "Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Head of Customer Success in Saint Helier

I have been working at Pinpoint full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, lovely people and top of the line equipment. The company put a lot of effort into making Pinpoint a great place to work. On my first day I was given a gift box with books (that they think I'd enjoy), fine wine, chocolates and more.

Cons

I haven't found any yet!

Pinpoint2019-03-18
  4. "A chance to shape a great product"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Helier

I have been working at Pinpoint full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Ability to make a meaningful contribution to a fast-growing company. - A focus on building our own talent pipeline means there's a queue of great people waiting to join every department - this means we have a really strong team in every area so we get a lot of great work done quickly. - Flexibility in working hours/location which means you can be as productive as possible. - Results focussed culture means... there's almost no unnecessary bureaucracy.

Cons

As a start-up, and with a very high quality team, some of the senior team have taken pay cuts to be here. This is offset with equity incentives. Whilst this won't be for everyone, the team here is expecting to benefit from this short-term trade off in the future. For the more junior roles, pay is competitive and sometimes slightly higher than local market rate which reflects the quality of talent that management... are attracting.

Pinpoint2019-03-12