Piraeus Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Piraeus Consulting

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Piraeus Consulting (Bellevue, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Talked to recruiter, in person interview, 3 interviews, 30 minutes each, only one interview was technical. Other two interviews were behavioral with scenario based questions. Process lasted less than two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Using Web API write code that will connect to the database grab all the courses from the database and returns them to the client side. Display the contents using jQuery   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Piraeus Consulting (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely unresponsive. I was contacted by a recruiter from the company, and we set up time for an phone interview. The phone interview was very generic with no difficult questions. The recruiter then told me that the interview went well, and that she will get back to me with the second interview within a week. There was no response after that, I followed up with her 4 times and was ignored for whatever the reason. I find this very irresponsible since sending a reply to follow up would take less than a minute...

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Piraeus Consulting.

Interview

Multi round Q&A style. Some pairs and some individual. They are essentially a Microsoft consultancy. Did not seem particularly organized and multiple people asked the same questions. Try to emphasize on your past work and how it will benefit the role. Most employees seemed to be in late 20's early 30's.

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Piraeus Consulting (Seattle, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

Went through 4 rounds of interviews. Resume--> Phone--->Code----In person. What you're looking to find with your next role? How did you hear about Piraeus, and why do you want to work here? Tell Me About Yourself. Why Should We Hire You. What Is Your Greatest Strength .What Is Your Greatest Weakness

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Piraeus Consulting (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

I went into interview multiple times for different positions...being a consulting firm, things change constantly. Every time I went in, I met with at least 3 different people, which was overwhelming but I understood why. They were thorough and if they like you, they work hard to find you a position

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Piraeus Consulting (Seattle, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

Fast & furious, they conducted a full phone screen then in-person with two people, then a full loop with other team members. They were good at keeping you updated during the entire process and you didn't have to wait. It was neither too difficult nor too easy, and most questions were typical. They need people all the time it seems, and move fast to make an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you want to work here   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Piraeus Consulting (Seattle, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a 1:1 interview with 3 separate people. The interview took a little over an hour. I was very excited about my prospects, as I was told I was perfect for another position I hadn't even applied for. I followed up a few weeks later and was told they were still working on it. Now, more than a month and a half later, I haven't heard any news about my prospects and haven't gotten any responses to my follow up email.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Piraeus, and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Piraeus Consulting (Seattle, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

Very nice group of people. They asked challenging questions during the interview, but everyone is friendly and seems to want to see you succeed. The interview took place over a period of 3 afternoons, culminating in a team lunch so I could see how I liked them and vice versa. Everything was quite professional. My only warning to anyone interviewing here is that the offer paperwork presents the position as a "full time, salaried position with Piraeus Data." However, the positions are only vendor contracts primarily with Microsoft--if funding gets pulled, you are out of a job, just like any other staffing company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific time you handled unexpected issues while managing a project to keep it on track. (They use the 'historic' method to get an idea of how a candidate handles projects.)   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Piraeus Consulting in November 2009.

Interview

I contacted Piraeus through Craigslist, had two phone interviews and an in-person interview. The first phone interview was with the Sales Coordinator; it was pretty standard, the types of questionst that anyone asks. The second phone interview was a 5-minute presentation (I had 3-4 days to prepare) given to the Sales Coordinator and a VP; and the in-person interview was a one on one with the same VP -- it was a very casual and comfortable conversation. The sales coordinator was friendly and honest, and the VP was approchable and professional. The office space was very open and quiet the first time I went in, with a few people collaborating on a project together. A lot of people were away on the eastside working on projects, since it was the middle of the week. There were a few people joking around in an office across from where my interview was. Everyone was dressed business casual or a little fancier. The walls are glass by the way... :) Advice I'd give a new employee: Do your homework for the interview, be honest, professional, and friendly, jerks generally get weeded out pretty quickly, negotiate your wage, and know what value you can bring to the table and what you skills you want to expand.

Interview Questions

• If you could advise me to use a certain product for x service, what would you say?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I came into this position from a social work and non-profit background and the amount I was offered was clearly better than anything I'd had before. If I would have known better though, in the beginning, I would have negotiated for higher pay to start out with. ;)