Pivot Interiors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pivot Interiors

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pivot Interiors in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job over the internet and HR contacted me within 1 day letting me know the manager wanted to connect with me about the role. I spoke to the manager a few days later and then came in for a face-face the week after. I was offered the role that month and started 3 weeks after I accepted the offer. I was surprised by the quick response. The overall process has been very quick and pleasant.

PM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pivot Interiors (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn. Received call from recruiter, telephone interview, in-person interview. I was impressed with everyone I met. Very solid group, and super friendly. About the only criticism I have, is that they seem a little close minded toward candidates without direct industry experience.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual. Typical interview questions. Cultural fit is very important to them, so much discussion around working with other employees, style of management, etc.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pivot Interiors (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interaction was very friendly with the marketing team. It felt more like a discussion than somebody gruelling you with questions. I was quite positive but may be there was a better candidate.