KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Pivot Point Security Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pivot Point Security

Pivot Point Security

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pivot Point Security in Mar 2021

Interview

The process comprised about 3 rounds. The first round was an initial phone screen by HR. Round 2 was with the company founder. Round 3 consisted of 3 separate same-day interviews with the practice manager and two other director-level individuals.

Interview Questions
  • What experiences do you have implementing ISO 27001, SOC and other frameworks?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pivot Point Security (New York, NY) in May 2019

Interview

Really strange and unprofessional hiring process. They send you some obscure test where you list things that are completely irrelevant to the job. I wouldn't work for a place that takes this nonsense seriously. They also never get back to you and ask the same questions multiple times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pivot Point Security (Hamilton, NJ) in Jul 2016

Interview

Phone screen went well - actually had two phone screens. Then followed up by a 2 hour in person interview with the team at the office. Lunch was provided as well. The actual process took longer than expected but worked out. Offer was sent via secure email and online items were a breeze to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pivot Point Security (Hamilton, NJ) in Mar 2016

Interview

Initial HR screening, two online tests, and half day of interviews with various staff members (including the owner.) You have to participate and complete two online tests, but the results never come up again in discussion. Felt like they were a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • They asked your average behavioral questions, experience questions, expertise questions. You have to participate and complete two online tests, but the results never come up again in discussion.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pivot Point Security (Hamilton, NJ) in Aug 2015

Interview

3.5 hour process, where I met with all departments. Keeps candidates from having to come back multiple times. There were personality and skills assessments online. Very thorough but exhausting speaking about yourself for 3.5 hours, but certainly saw the benefit in their interview process.

Interview Questions
  • How have you used a piece of software to move ahead in your career?
RSS Feed</>Embed