Pizza Ranch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pizza Ranch

1.7

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muscatine, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Ranch (Muscatine, IA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very quick and brief, handed the job before I even came in for the interview ( for formality reasons only) They asked me a couple personal questions and explained to me what the job entailed while i filed some paperwork for the job. They keep you talking and thinking but other than that you basically already have the job when you pick up the application.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time that can be applied to your work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Ranch (Orange City, IA) in November 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application online and was called that night by the store's manager and was asked for an interview as soon as possible. The interview was a lot more like a conversation than a formal interview, especially since we were sitting in the dining room. I started the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Slayton, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Ranch (Slayton, MN) in June 2019.

Interview

Really easy. Just talked about what I was applying for. Asked me questions about what I put on my online application. Told me that I was hired and will start at minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• If there were an order of 30 pizzas how would you get those orders done?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pella, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Ranch (Pella, IA) in January 2016.

Interview

About a week or two after filling out an application online, the manager at my store called to schedule an interview. The interview was short and only a few questions were asked before the manager started giving more details about the job. I filled out a background check form for delivery driving and he said he would call me the next day. I started working the following week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. I assumed the pay would be minimum wage and the document I signed said I would receive $7.75 per hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Ranch (Green Bay, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

I received a call the day after I submitted an application online, had an interview 2 business days later. I interviewed with 3 employees at once, so it was intimidating, but they were really nice.

Interview Questions

• Just your basic, why do you want to work here, and tell us about yourself stuff.   Answer Question

Front of House Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Ranch in August 2014.

Interview

I had a pretty basic interview. Tell me about yourself, I mentiin my many afterschool activies which I dropped to find a job. And they asked me if I did volunteer work. I said yes and list examples. I was hired on the spot

Anonymous Employee in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Ranch (Dubuque, IA) in March 2015.

Interview

5 minute interview, very easygoing, very basic questions, more personal than professional. Everyone was very kind and welcoming. There was not one bad attitude in the facility. Hired on the spot.

POS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Ranch (Kansas City, MO) in August 2013.

Interview

It was very casual. I applied on paper and dropped it off to the manager, who talked to me right then and there. He didn't ask me much about my work history at all. I think they needed to hire people immediately.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked in a restaurant before   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Ranch (Loveland, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Slow, nerve wrecking but the questions were easy to answer truthfully. He said to treat my nerves like I would a first date by focusing on what I am there for.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbandale, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Ranch (Urbandale, IA) in March 2017.

Interview

Some simple questions. They all seemed like good questions to ask a potential employee. The interviewer was easy to talk to and not intimidating. It was made clear whether I got the job or not during the interview.