Planned Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Planned Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at Planned Companies

1.9

Anonymous Employee in West New York, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Planned Companies (West New York, NJ) in September 2019.

Interview

I was hired through a referral, a friend of a friend who worked for the company put my name in as a recommendation, while I was attempting to get back on track from my previous job which had let me go after 2 years.

Director, Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Companies (Parsippany, NJ) in February 2019.

Interview

One phone interview, 3 in-person interviews with HR, the COO and the CEO. Planned was very communicative throughout the entire process. I enjoyed it and I felt comfortable the entire time.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planned Companies (Baltimore, MD) in January 2019.

Interview

it was very easy and straight forward. she explained everything she was looking for and the exceptions that each of the properties are looking for. it was one on one and she made it easy to talk to and describe what you are looking for in a job.

Interview Questions

• why did i leave the company   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Companies (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I arrived 10 minutes early for my scheduled interview. I met with the Controller, sat down with him for nearly 30 minutes, and discussed the role and my background. The Controller was looking for someone who can help organize the AP's archaic cycle and create streamlined processes that would be beneficial to the company. The role involved much cleaning up and time with potential growth within the company.

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Companies (Morristown, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

They sent me a link to do an online, FaceTime interview .The system give you a question and then gives you a few seconds to look over it and come up with an answer. Once your interview is done, you can replay your answers and you have the chance to do it over or summit.

Interview Questions

• Q: Example of a time you went above and beyond in your work place?   1 Answer
    • Q: what does intigreity mean to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Planned Companies (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was intensive and very diligent to make sure i could handle the duties and was a good fit for the company. My interviewee made sure to cover all areas we could and get to know me as well as possible before we moved forward in the process.

Porter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planned Companies.

Interview

I contacted the Manager and was told to show up to a building in Guttenberg, NJ because they just got the building and needed workers. I was lucky as they needed workers.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planned Companies (Arlington, VA).

Interview

This was a group setting at a hotel. All who attended had to fill out an application, specifying availability. I was required to bring in a copy of my resume and dress professionally. The interview process all together was about an hour. I had to wait for the other interviews to be conducted by other professionals.

Interview Questions

• If your relief calls out, or doesn't show up, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. Even when I had experience negotiating a salary, I was not able to. I was promised a raise after a year.

Anonymous Employee in Monmouth Beach, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Companies (Monmouth Beach, NJ).

Interview

The phone interview with recruiter was easy. The follow with op manager was questionable. She asked exactly when I graduated hs. The panel interview with op manager, area manager, and property manager was awkward.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to someone walking barefoot in lobby?
      When did you graduate high-school? (discrimination question)
      How are you with asking for someone's name who walks through the lobby?
      Can you use a computer?
      Do you know how to type?
      Are you familiar with computer programs?
      What is your availability like in case we need coverage at another property?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Planned Companies (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was a little difficult to get to being that it was far in queens. All managers were friendly and I didn't have to wait very long to speak with someone