Planned Systems International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Planned Systems International

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planned Systems International (Arlington, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

I had one interview and it was a quick and painless one. I have interned here for 2 summers and knew this was the company I would graduate from college and come to work for. During our call we just discussed compensation and other administrative things such as where to send my employee handbook.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer why you want to work for PSI, what you can bring to the table. Know their values and let recruiters know you agree with them.   Answer Question

Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Planned Systems International (Arlington, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

The straightforward typical affair of meaningless questions like "What's your biggest flaw" in which you lie about being too dedicated to your boring job...

Nothing out of the ordinary during the interview process. Just don't believe them when they start preaching the upside down pyramid nonsense in which the CEO "works" for the execs and the PM's work for the staff to get jobs done.

NONSENSE..

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer