Plaster Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Plaster Group

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Plaster Group

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone Screen, Technical Screen, Behavioral

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Plaster Group.

Interview

There were several technical interviews at the beginning, then a go / no go interview with CEO to gauge emotional maturity, personality and work ethic, then final interview with client. After I did the client interview, I met with the deployment manager to gauge if my personality matches with the client and then I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a situation when your employer asks you to do something that may not be ethical to your standard.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Plaster Group.

Interview

A small, but growing firm that is eager to find specific help for its clients. The interview process is thorough and very pleasant. The HR team and principals in the company dig into the details of your expertise and ability to relate to others.

The firm is a blend of staff augmentation and core business. During the hiring process it is very hard to determine into which camp you are being slotted.

Interview Questions

• The interview process seemed geared to drive out individuals willing to work more than 40+ hours, which is unusual for a consulting firm.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were very flexible.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Plaster Group (Seattle, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

Pretty straightforward, met with the recruiter for a half hour on the phone and then met the Client Services director over coffee for about an hour. After getting through the interviews with the Plaster people I also had to interview with the client for about an hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Plaster Group (Seattle, WA) in February 2019.

Interview

A call with the recruiter then a meeting with a couple of team members. The meeting was set up in a very laud Starbucks locations, ended up sitting in a way of people coming and going and everything echoing in the very tall industrial ceiling. With three people involved, was extremely difficult to hear and focus. One of the worse interview set-ups I ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• Was talking about creating a solution for a client and then changing it after having a meeting regarding the solution because I realized that their priorities were different from other similar situations. One of the interviewers is asked :"Tell me the exact moment when you changed your solution"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Plaster Group (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews: both were behavioral type interviews where you'd describe experiences you've had in the past. When you pass through the interview rounds you are placed into a contingent offer status where they look for a project for you and then will staff you after interviewing with the client. For me that is where the friction was, I was left in that stage for many months and not presented many opportunities, with a lack of clear or frequent communication. I thought the consultants I interviewed with were smart and would be good to work with, but the interview process was fragmented after the initial offer stage.

Agile Coach/Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Plaster Group (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

A friend sent a referral to me and I spoke with their recruiter. I spoke with the Agile lead in a phone screen and really enjoyed the conversation, My resume was presented to the client, and then I was interviewed by the client account manager. I passed that hurdle, then met with the client themselves.

Interview Questions

• Does a Scrum Master have to have experience with data warehousing in order to be a good Scrum Master for a data warehousing team?   2 Answers