Platinum Supplemental Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Platinum Supplemental Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Indianapolis, IN) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was alright. Webcam interviews, good questions asked. I was interested in the job for the travel part of it and to hear that that was something I could do had me excited about this opportunity. However to forwarding costs that you had to put down was an issue for me, the company should offer reimbursements or a check to cover travel costs since it is their company you are traveling for.

Interview Questions
  • What is a financial goal you have?
    Answer Question

Platinum Supplemental Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance

Interview

Unprofessional, reviewer was not prepared and the working environment was not a clean and organized place. The company did not have any strategic plan or information for new employees. I do not recommend this company to anybody

Interview Questions
  • What is your working experience. Although I have send the resume a few days in advance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Atlanta, GA) in Dec 2019

Interview

Brief phone interview of job description that you would be working with farmers and ranchers in rural areas marketing supplemental health coverage. This would include staying in local hotel and visiting existing customers to secure appointments. They work in teams to cover an assigned area, with each rep getting own territory to work.

Interview Questions
  • Job requires you to be away from home Monday - Thursday, would this be a problem?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Indianapolis, IN) in Sep 2019

Interview

Multi-stage interview process. All virtual webcam interviews. Recruitment team and HR Representatives are disconnected, with a deceptive approach to hiring and information sharing. Interview focused on my ambition and drive. No skills were required, only my ability to pay expenses and pay for the state issued license.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Platinum Supplemental Insurance

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance in Aug 2018

Interview

The interview was a 30 minute phone interview. It was a fairly simple process. Where the employer just got to know me better. I talked to a very friendly lady and she has been great throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • What income goal would you set for yourself knowing what the average agent makes?
1 person found this interview helpful

Platinum Supplemental Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward; basic interview questions. Must display an emphasis in sales. Must show that you are driven and a "self-starter." They seem to glaze over the negatives and emphasize the positives... like any salesman.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hubertus, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Hubertus, WI) in Feb 2017

Interview

Online Skype with HR and manager, review sales material and the sales presentation, rebuttals, Respond to mock customer with HR and management to show you understand and can use the sales presentation effectively

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Leawood, KS) in Jan 2017

Interview

You apply online then someone from the office in Iowa calls you and basically hands you the job (because there's no pay) but they don't tell you that up front. After they ask you a few questions about yourself they say CONGRATULATIONS now all you have to do is pay for an online class then pay for the state test and you can start with us.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Platinum Supplemental Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance

Interview

They ask your goals and motivations so that they know if you're motivated to sell or not. But they hire everyone they interview because employment is a revolving door with this company. One is hired one week, and quits the following week or 2.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Austin, TX) in Jun 2016

Interview

Very flexible interview. It will go however you want it to go, really. I was interested in sales, but knew nothing of the insurance business. I had lots of questions about compensation and licensing, and the interviewer answered all of them well. We talked over the phone for about an hour and half, mostly talking about specifics of the day to day in the job. Overall it gave me a good idea of how helpful the support staff would be when I got the job. Took a couple days to get a callback, but when I did I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • What do you feel you would have the most issues with in this position?
3 people found this interview helpful