Platinum Supplemental Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2018

1.9

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Denver, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

A company rep talks to you about the opportunity and why you would be a good fit. Then they review your qualifications to see if you would be a good fit. They explain the opportunity very thoroughly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy, There was none,

Oct 22, 2015 – External Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback on our interview process. We're glad it was a positive experience. Congratulations on the start of your new career!

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Very flexible interview. It will go however you want it to go, really. I was interested in sales, but knew nothing of the insurance business. I had lots of questions about compensation and licensing, and the interviewer answered all of them well. We talked over the phone for about an hour and half, mostly talking about specifics of the day to day in the job. Overall it gave me a good idea of how helpful the support staff would be when I got the job. Took a couple days to get a callback, but when I did I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you would have the most issues with in this position?   1 Answer

Jul 14, 2016 – External Communications Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hughes Springs, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Hughes Springs, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It's been great they have walked me through the whole process and been very helpful I have seen mixed reviews on the job itself but I'll know more in the time I work there

Interview Questions

• How serious I was about the job   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance.

Interview

The interview process was timely, efficient, and provided a very accurate picture of the sales opportunity. I appreciated the opportunity to have all my questions answered. Make sure to watch the video which is quite insightful

Interview Questions

• One question that was asked was about what made me interested in this specific sales opportunity.   Answer Question

Jun 2, 2016 – External Communications Specialist

Congrats on your offer! Thank you for providing your feedback.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance.

Interview

Minimal, there wasn't really anything to the interview process at all with this company, I submitted my resume and was called. First call was just a little bit informational and I then received an email, the second call was to see if I was able to look over the information and if I was still interested set up my final phone interview. The third call was my phone interview.

Interview Questions

Platinum Supplemental Insurance Response

Feb 16, 2016 – External Communications Specialist

Thank you for providing your review of our interview process. Congratulations on your offer, and good luck to you!

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Denver, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

After applying I was contacted on about a week. I conducted a short interview over the phone followed by a longer interview over the phone. They let me know I was hired within a couple of days. All in all, it was one of the quickest and most efficient interviews I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

Platinum Supplemental Insurance Response

Nov 24, 2015 – External Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your interview experience. We're happy to hear it went well!

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Normal, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Normal, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Simple 2 phone interview. Asked very basic questions. Seemed more like recruiting than an actual interview process. Did not check into any background or futher checks at all. The person on the phone tried to sell the company more than try to get information from me about experience or prior sales or job history or really any of that.

Interview Questions

Platinum Supplemental Insurance Response

Jun 18, 2015 – External Communications Specialist

Thank you for providing a review of your interview experience. To clarify how our sales career interview process works, after you indicate your interest in the Platinum sales career, our recruiting... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance.

Interview

They ask your goals and motivations so that they know if you're motivated to sell or not. But they hire everyone they interview because employment is a revolving door with this company. One is hired one week, and quits the following week or 2.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to make per year?   1 Answer

Aug 25, 2016 – External Communications Specialist

Thank you for your feedback regarding your interview. From the details provided in your review, it seems that the interview was an overall positive experience that resulted in your offer acceptance... More

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance in May 2014.

Interview

It was a series of phone interviews. The interview felt professional and I think the company did a good job with communication and explanation of job duties. There are license exams that must be completed prior to job training, but they are pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Platinum Supplemental Insurance Response

Jun 18, 2015 – External Communications Specialist

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your interview feedback. We're happy to hear it was a positive experience. Congratulations on the offer; good luck!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Kansas City, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call promptly from a talent recruiter to further discuss my interest and ask additional questions. Efficient and pleasant process. She scheduled me for a meeting with a personnel manager same day. Call with the Personnel manager was again a pleasant process. Several questions were asked and answered to my satisfaction.

Interview Questions

Platinum Supplemental Insurance Response

Jun 18, 2015 – External Communications Specialist

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear you had a positive experience.