Platinum Supplemental Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Platinum Supplemental Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews at Platinum Supplemental Insurance

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Atlanta, GA) in December 2019.

Interview

Brief phone interview of job description that you would be working with farmers and ranchers in rural areas marketing supplemental health coverage. This would include staying in local hotel and visiting existing customers to secure appointments. They work in teams to cover an assigned area, with each rep getting own territory to work.

Interview Questions

• Job requires you to be away from home Monday - Thursday, would this be a problem?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2019.

Interview

Multi-stage interview process. All virtual webcam interviews. Recruitment team and HR Representatives are disconnected, with a deceptive approach to hiring and information sharing. Interview focused on my ambition and drive. No skills were required, only my ability to pay expenses and pay for the state issued license.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance in August 2018.

Interview

The interview was a 30 minute phone interview. It was a fairly simple process. Where the employer just got to know me better. I talked to a very friendly lady and she has been great throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What income goal would you set for yourself knowing what the average agent makes?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward; basic interview questions. Must display an emphasis in sales. Must show that you are driven and a "self-starter." They seem to glaze over the negatives and emphasize the positives... like any salesman.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hubertus, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Hubertus, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Online Skype with HR and manager, review sales material and the sales presentation, rebuttals, Respond to mock customer with HR and management to show you understand and can use the sales presentation effectively

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Leawood, KS) in January 2017.

Interview

You apply online then someone from the office in Iowa calls you and basically hands you the job (because there's no pay) but they don't tell you that up front. After they ask you a few questions about yourself they say CONGRATULATIONS now all you have to do is pay for an online class then pay for the state test and you can start with us.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance.

Interview

They ask your goals and motivations so that they know if you're motivated to sell or not. But they hire everyone they interview because employment is a revolving door with this company. One is hired one week, and quits the following week or 2.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to make per year?   1 Answer

Aug 25, 2016 – External Communications Specialist

Thank you for your feedback regarding your interview. From the details provided in your review, it seems that the interview was an overall positive experience that resulted in your offer acceptance. Congratulations! Those who can indicate clear, meaningful goals and motivations tend to have the most success in this career. Good luck!

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Very flexible interview. It will go however you want it to go, really. I was interested in sales, but knew nothing of the insurance business. I had lots of questions about compensation and licensing, and the interviewer answered all of them well. We talked over the phone for about an hour and half, mostly talking about specifics of the day to day in the job. Overall it gave me a good idea of how helpful the support staff would be when I got the job. Took a couple days to get a callback, but when I did I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you would have the most issues with in this position?   1 Answer

Jul 14, 2016 – External Communications Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance.

Interview

The interview process was timely, efficient, and provided a very accurate picture of the sales opportunity. I appreciated the opportunity to have all my questions answered. Make sure to watch the video which is quite insightful

Interview Questions

• One question that was asked was about what made me interested in this specific sales opportunity.   Answer Question

Jun 2, 2016 – External Communications Specialist

Congrats on your offer! Thank you for providing your feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Hughes Springs, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Hughes Springs, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It's been great they have walked me through the whole process and been very helpful I have seen mixed reviews on the job itself but I'll know more in the time I work there

Interview Questions

• How serious I was about the job   1 Answer