Play-Well TEKnologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Play-Well TEKnologies Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2018

2.5

Summer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Play-Well TEKnologies.

Interview

Very laid back skype interview then about a couple days later the boss scheduled another skype call to tell me I got the job and any questions. The management was very kind, organized and willing to help.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with kids?
      Tell me about your past experiences.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Play-Well TEKnologies in March 2017.

Interview

Phone call first for a couple screening questions, then google hangout interview with area and regional managers to get to know you, talk about experience, availability, career goals, and some fun questions.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Play-Well TEKnologies (Raleigh, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was a Video Interview on Google Hangouts. The interview lasted about 45 minutes long. There were first some straight forward questions about why I want the job, then there was a section of creative questions (listed below). This interview required me to think on my feet, while still expressing my creative side.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Play-Well TEKnologies.

Interview

It was a google hangout interview. It was very laid back and the managers were easy to talk to. They asked questions to figure out whether this job would be a right fit, but also to see your personality shine through. Lots of fun questions - but also be prepared for some teacher/engineering related questions.

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Play-Well TEKnologies (Kirkland, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Ask a few question about your resume, show you how to build a LEGO drive and then you repeat the process. Some free talks. Easy environment, would ask you many questions from the website you submit your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Play-Well TEKnologies (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a Google Hangout interview with the area manager and another lead instructor. They were really easy to talk to and had a range of questions about teaching, science, and about myself. The interview lasted almost an hour.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Play-Well TEKnologies (Union City, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied for the job online and emailed back to set up an online video-chat interview. The interview was pretty casual, and Manager just talked about the job and asked questions based on my online application. So go over your application and your answers before doing your interview, it will really help. I was asked how far I was willing to drive, what strengths I can bring to Play-well, what are my concerns, and then follow up questions on my application.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your concerns for the job?   1 Answer
    • Briefly explain something you're good at.   1 Answer
    • What are some strengths that you can bring if you were to work at Play-Well?   1 Answer
    • Are there any last words or additional information you'd like to share with me?   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Play-Well TEKnologies (Novato, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Online application, 1 on 1 phone with a manager, a very involved skills assessment, and a hands meeting at a class location, then over coffee , nearby. 2 managers tandem interview. Both managers were committed, and worked well as a team.

Interview Questions

• build a LEGO project , whatever you want.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Play-Well TEKnologies (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was an online interview consisting of multiple choice and "essay" questions, followed by a Google Hangout Interview. The question/answer process was very laid back and avant guarde. The questions seemed designed to ferret out my personality, rather than to pull out information. It was a very laid back and friendly environment.

Interview Questions

• What was the last song I sang out loud   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Play-Well TEKnologies (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Relatively easy and fun. Interviewed by the regional supervisor who was easygoing and was interested in my past experience (working with kids, engineering capabilities.) We spoke via Skype that was scheduled through email. I received the email while I was on vacation, but she was gracious enough to offer me an interview when I returned. Basic interview questions (talking about yourself and she described the company and position well.

Interview Questions

• When you rub your hands together, what type of energy are you creating?   Answer Question