Playtech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Playtech Interview Questions

Interviews at Playtech

2.9

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Playtech (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

The process was quite nice. A quick call with the HR/recruiter(Mario) Really polite guy. He gave me a brief understanding of the role also he explained to me further about the position and the company’s structure. Phone interview with developers, it went well. Discussed about myself and some tech questions like what’s the difference between class and interface. Very easy questions. Then they sent me a test about using a list of objects and make some calculations depending on some games users in object have. Then was the face to face interview. Lasts two hours with more questions about myself and experiences I have. Also, some simple java questions. Furthermore they gave me a question on the technical test how I did it and they asked me to extend it there doing also something else which was easy just to confirm I did the test by myself. My impression is that I think is a very good company and it is quite difficult to find such a company out there. However, had to reject the offer as salary wasn’t what I was looking for.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tartu (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Playtech (Tartu (Estonia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Asked questions from very different subjects and had a very friendly attitude. Some programming tasks were given, but they were not difficult if you already had done the test assignment. The test assignment code was also discussed and friendly advice was given on what to improve.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you worked on before?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Playtech in July 2012.

Interview

The process was only one face to face interview on site.
    Half an hour test plus discussing the questions with 2 people.
    The questions were some core java and threads.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Playtech.

Interview

HR contacted me directly and asked me to come for an interview. First interview was nice, I felt that people are motivated and I was excited to work there. I was talking with another developer and I felt good match.
    I was waiting for 3 weeks and after that I got a message that I was accepted for a next round. Next interview was directly with managers. Their attitude was very hostile and atmosphere was totally cold. They asked very personal and unrelated questions to make me look like an idiot. I heard before that PlayTech has "managers from hell", but I had no idea that this rumor is actually true.
    After that I was waiting for another 3 weeks and I got message that I was accepted. I declined their offer.

Interview Questions

• Technically nothing difficult, but be prepared for personal attacks if managers have a bad day.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Playtech (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

There was no phone interview. I received a written test to complete in 30 or 45 minutes (can't remember) and after that we had discussions based on the test results.
    They went through my CV and asked questions based on that.
    I was also asked about my previous experience and technologies used in previous job.

Interview Questions

• How do you create and start a thread?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Playtech (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in February 2016.

Interview

Two interviews in Hebrew with HR and professional manager, you need to talk about yourself, need to know what Playtech does. need to have knowledge in budgeting and working in Excel

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tartu (Estonia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Playtech (Tartu (Estonia)).

Interview

The best way to get employed is to be referred directly to HR by one of the current empolyers. You should make sure you know the company background and products before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Commonly asked questions, nothing really specific   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much, let's say around 5-7% extra may be negotiated in case you prove you are the right person for this role.

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Playtech.

Interview

Was a good interview, however, still haven't got any feedback or reply yet after over a month. The interview process begins by HR asking some standard questions(about the company, your experience and some background). Then followed by technical questions by development team member.

Interview Questions

• C questions, SQL questions and questions on threads.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Playtech (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Face to face meeting with Financial Controller. It looks as if they wanted to sell me the job so I did not feel like I have to answer many questions.

Interview Questions

• typical interview questions   1 Answer

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Playtech (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face interview. The environment is funny and young. The place is fine and the people too. They have good benefit and the salaries too, they give the possibility to negotiate the salary.