Polaris Management Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

3.1

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Management Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Very intricate interview process which I enjoyed. Provides a great opportunity to learn about company and possible new team members. Very open and honest process. Ask questions and do your research.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Management Partners (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a recruiter call, a phone interview with a sr. consultant, then 2 on-site interviews, 1 including a case study, and a technical challenge to work on remotely. They actually used customer data in a compliance industry....some compliance...

After the case study, the recruiter told me the team had definitely selected me and was working towards an offer. Two weeks went by with limited interaction and finally told me the team no longer needed a technical consultant, but was looking for sr consultant instead. Terrible experience, led me to believe I was going to get an offer and made me wait 3 -4 weeks after last interview to tell me they no longer need the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Polaris Management Partners (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

It came almost one month after the recruiter submitted resume. It didn't feel they really wanted it. Almost all questions asked are from exactly one on-line article, which may looks easy but doesn't give you good impression about the company.

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Management Partners in February 2017.

Interview

Applied Online and got an email from recruited 2 days later. (Super Quick)
    Recruiter asked for availability for technical round, which I gave and she never responded back for 2 weeks.
    After 2 weeks, she apologizes and asks for updated availability, which I gave as next day 3 PM.
    Technical interviewer never called up, I had to call the recruiter back to understand that technical person was busy. (LIKE SERIOUSLY LOL). No one informed me until I called up and asked for.
    She rescheduled the appointment for next day 4:30. I fortunately got a call at 4:50, only to face the more arrogant I have ever had in my life. He was very impatient and was not ready to stay for the entire time of interview. His way of framing the question was dirtiest.
    He was technically BAD, he did not know all the ways of achieving a solution. (I gave a answer and he never knew we can even do it that way)

Interview Questions

• Very simple questions. I am sure he Googled ".Net Interview questions" and came to ask me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Management Partners (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen + coding test + 2 technical rounds + behavioral round. I would rate my interview process 8/10. It was a long process and took whole day. Post all 4 major rounds they said me requirement is not as per listing and they need a manager who can lead 3-4 projects at the same time. It was very interesting to get rejected after doing well in 4 rounds.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Management Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone screen followed by in-office interviews followed by interviews with partnership. Applicants typically must also complete a presentation on a problem provided to them prior to the in-office interview. In-office interviews consist of 1-on-1s with current team members (3-4).

Interview Questions

• Questions tested applicant's ability to think quickly and navigate regulatory/ethical questions in the context of life sciences business and compliance operations. Questions were a mixture of true-to-life situations and traditional case questions testing problem solving ability.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Polaris Management Partners (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

I got an interview call and was quite organized. It was followed up very well. Seems quite slow paced company.

Am a 11 years experienced professional, offered dirt cheap price, as same price as my previous pay, at very expensive city. From this attitude, I would never advise to waste your time attending interviews.

Interview Questions

• The interview was on .Net and Angular skills. Its very basic .Net, C#, Oops and Angular concepts. The curious question was about single sign on   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Management Partners in October 2016.

Interview

Started with virtual interview questions. Very basic - why Polaris? Why are you interested in being a consultant? Tell me about yourself.

Next was a virtual interview with two current consultants. Basically walked through my resume. One questions was explaining a project I was working on - who are the stakeholders? When did something go wrong that you fixed?

Interview Questions

• Explain a project you are working on. Who are the stakeholders? How did you solve a problem that arose?   1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Management Partners (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

1 Pre recorded Video test - Basic software testing questions(Test Cases, Software testing life cycle, Software development life cycle, Functional testing, Regression testing, Any prior software testing experience, Automation testing etc)
    1 Phone Interview (Questions regarding resume)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the projects you did in past   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Polaris Management Partners (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

First round phone screen interview, 4 basic questions. Then few days later I got notice to interview at their office in new york. There were two round. The first round was behaviour and the second round was a case. Questions were normal interview questions. Got offer a week after. The whole process took three weeks.