Poltrona Frau Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Poltrona Frau Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forlì

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Poltrona Frau Group (Forlì) in Feb 2021

Interview

Contattata tramite head hunter. Primo colloquio con direttore funzione di gruppo e secondo colloquio con esperto tecnico. Durante il colloquio mi è sembrato ci fosse stato un ottimo scambio sia dal punto di vista di esperienze che dal punto di vista tecnico. Purtroppo l'esito è stato negativo in quanto ritenuta non adeguata per la posizione. Solita azienda che si nasconde dietro a società di selezione che hanno 0 competenze.

Interview Questions
  • Esperienze con la piattaforma
    Answer Question

Poltrona Frau Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Poltrona Frau Group in Mar 2019

Interview

Il colloquio si è svolto in due step, il primo telefonico ed il secondo in sede. Mi era stato detto in fase di selezione che avrei avuto un feedback sia in caso di esito positivo sia in caso di esito neg. Anche successivamente in seguito al sollecito tramite mail hanno ignorato la richiesta.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Poltrona Frau Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Poltrona Frau Group in Dec 2016

Interview

The showroom director was terrific and someone that I wanted to work for. Our interview went well over an hour. Subsequent interview included both the Director as well as an HR representative. The next steps however were an indicator that the executive management were different. My interview with he HR representative and executive overseeing the US operations was disturbing. The executive cancelled and then on the rescheduled interview by Skype was late and rushed. He was only concerned with my numbers and Rolodex. No attempt to get to know me or the skills and experience I brought to the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Poltrona Frau Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Poltrona Frau Group in Sep 2012

Interview

I was temping for the company that shares the same building as them for two weeks. I got a call from PFGNA's Director of Operations the next business day, asking if I'd be interested working for their company because they were about to have a job opening for a customer service representative. He asked me to meet him and the Purchasing / Customer Service Manager at the diner near the office. It was a relaxed interview. They explained the company, what my duties would be and so on. They wrote me a job offer, I accepted and started Monday of the next business week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Doha

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Poltrona Frau Group (Doha) in Jan 2012

Interview

Interview was constructive and options were provided to work around my timetable and prior commitments until I was available full time. I initially started working part time in January of 2011 and didn't start full time work with the company until August of 2011. I found this to be exceptional and to be honest a breath of fresh air, as I found them to be very accommodating to my needs as an employee.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think is some of your stronger attributes are, and how do you think this will impact positively to this company?

Anonymous Employee in Milan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Poltrona Frau Group (Milan) in Nov 2011

Interview

brief with manager directly + Hr, was really nice and easy with no sill review or hard questions as it was for a starting position. it was also very quick with not several inteviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed