Popeyes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

1.7

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Popeyes (Morrow, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview, hired on the spot. Ran a copy of my DL and Social Security Card. The hiring manager said I will start on second shift at $8/hr. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• She asked if I'm flexible and if I could work weekends.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Popeyes.

Interview

This is a scam. Do not apply for this. You will communicate with someone through Google Hangouts and then get offered the job in about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you for your bank name and then later for the last 4 #s of your SS#. Don't respond to these people.   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Popeyes (Battle Creek, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

First introduce myself by telling a little about myself where i last work at how i like it did i get a lone. With team member an co work what it is that i like about the job an what i didn't like

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at popeyes?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Popeyes (Winchester, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

There were no questions asked except for my availability; the manager immediately started giving me a few pointers and told me when I began my shift. Essentially, all I did was apply online and I got the job.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Popeyes (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

they do a background check and ask like 10 questions and u get the job in about a week. its easy to apply but the managers like to take their time about it.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Popeyes (New York, NY).

Interview

I called until I received my interview. i went to my interview gave personal information to my manager then after my interview I did my paper work and started the same day.

Interview Questions

• how do you resolve a problem with an angry customer if something is wrong.   1 Answer

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Popeyes.

Interview

Phone interview very basic, applied online then interview. were to hear back but they neglected to call or reply to email until 1 week later. Leaves you hanging. That is it, this needs 30 words or more, and I have no other words to add

Part Time Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Popeyes (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very informative, brief, and just kind interviewers. They were being very honest, respectful, and they wanted the same from me. I was sure to be honest, and provide the best information could give.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Popeyes (New York, NY).

Interview

I didn't apply. They found my resume and contacted me. The phone interview was semi-professional. I was called 2 weeks later for a face to face interview but it was made clear that I was to work around the Area Director's schedule, not the other way around. We set an interview for 10 AM the next morning. He then texted me at 1AM saying he was having car problems and asking to reschedule the interview later in the afternoon. Our interview was not scheduled so early in the morning that a morning call at an appropriate time to explain the situation was not possible. I will take my experience to a company that conducts business in a more professional manner, thank you.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes you the best choice for this position?   Answer Question

Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eunice, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Popeyes (Eunice, LA) in September 2016.

Interview

I have a family member that works at Popeyes and they needed four people. I went in and filled out an application. I spoke to the Manager and filled out all the paperwork. Then watched a video to get familiar with working there. I then trained for a few days. Whenever they call needing someone to fill in I always go.

Interview Questions

• What my schedule for college was so that they could make the schedule.   Answer Question
    • When could I start?   1 Answer