Popeyes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 1, 2017

1.7

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Post Falls, ID

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Popeyes (Post Falls, ID) in August 2017.

Interview

So I applied for the seasoner team member job and I went to the job fair and it only had one interviewer so it didn't go ad fast as I would've liked it to go, but I got the job and the lady that was interviewing me was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• If you cleaned your work area, and then the next day it was all dirty again by the team member after you what would you do?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Popeyes.

Interview

Interview two times get hired on spot.... Interview last about one hour... You interview with RM and DM...... Was very boring I had to make excited. It is not a hard interview at all....

Cashier Interview

Interview

One time in person interview. This was just to give my uniform and give them my direct deposit information. I was pleased with the information that was given to me.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Popeyes (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

This was the worst interview ever. I came in 10 min early and had to wait a solid 40 minutes for the store manager to speak to me. When he came out, he just handed me a the code of conduct and said I needed to sign it. Upon signing it, he imformed me that although I applied for the shift leader position and had 3 years of manager experience I had to start as a cashier. Then he told me if I wanted the position I would have to do two 5 hour days of unpaid "training" before getting put on the schedule and getting paid. The cherry on top was when he said I would be then getting paid minimum wage although this was a high volume store in the busiest part of a major city.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Popeyes in June 2017.

Interview

This would be my first job, but I catch up fast. I love to work and have somthing to do. Love to work with others and communication it really important to me.

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Popeyes (Vallejo, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Basically asked questions and verified employment information and qualifications. Then asked your strengths and weaknesses. They asked about where you see your self in 5 years. What do you desire from employment with their organization .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Popeyes (Snellville, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Online assessment and paperwork no real interview process from my experience. Quick and easy procedure and a no brainer to get the job but not the most efficient method to hire the correct candidates for the proper job.

Interview Questions

• Are you a reliable person for the job.   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitestown, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Popeyes (Whitestown, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

We just chatted a little bit about my past job experiences, and how I would react in certain situations. It was very relax and that made it easy. He was nice, it was just that when it came to the first day on the job he was in my face the whole time.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle having to drop certain types of food at a fast pace   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Two interviews were required. First, complete online process which consisted of an assessment. Then a face to face interview was scheduled. Instructed to arrive 15 minutes early. Observed. Another assessment process with job expectations. For example, work uniform.

Interview Questions

• What is a good reason for calling in to work for the day off?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Popeyes (Morrow, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked to come in for an interview, hired on the spot. Ran a copy of my DL and Social Security Card. The hiring manager said I will start on second shift at $8/hr. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• She asked if I'm flexible and if I could work weekends.   1 Answer