Popeyes Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Popeyes

1.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 199 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porter, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Popeyes (Porter, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

short ,quick and cordially and she stated she had to talk with Tonya and she will call me back and i still didn't get a response I have called and left text and voicemail

Interview Questions
  • Why did I leave the company
    1 Answer
  • how much was I getting paid and my availability
  • my pay rate availability and why I left the company
  • what was my hours and pay rate
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Popeyes (United States)

Interview

I was just asked a few questions about my work experience and why I wanted to work here. The manager interviewing me was very chill so the interview wasn't long.

Interview Questions
  • What kinds of jobs have you done in the past?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Popeyes (United States)

Interview

I applied online on their website, was called and offered an interview so i came in for interview with the General Manager, and was hired on the spot. Started working the next week

Interview Questions
Popeyes
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Popeyes (United States)

Interview

It was fine. No talking down. Great experience. Very professional. Easy to talk to and easy to follow questions. Not very time consuming. Nice place to work. I havd nothing else to say. Glassdoor is making me type in 30 words.

Interview Questions
  • What is your previous fast food experience.
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Popeyes (Canada)

Interview

Apply Online via website One Interview face to face, mostly behavioral questions, with some questions being based on role preference, either front or back of the house. Standard interview overall.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable working under pressure?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Popeyes (United States)

Interview

Pretty simple and easy. They asked real easy answers and basically you got the job. Its nothing to worry about. You got this. I thought it would be hard because I don't really like interviews but it turned out to be the opposite. Just make sure your dressed business causal and be confident.

Interview Questions
  • How many hours would you like to work?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Popeyes (United States)

Interview

Was fast and smooth process. Everyone interviewing me was nice and seemed to be interested in hiring.I got an offer in 2 days but declined it as I got another job opportunity

Interview Questions
  • My previous experience in this field
Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Popeyes (Murrieta, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was very strange, one of the managers wouldn't even let me talk and answer the questions he had for me. I was cut off a bunch of times. He was also trying to give me a hard time and I couldn't understand why and once again told me all about himself versus learning about me.

Interview Questions
Popeyes
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Popeyes (United States)

Interview

It was short, sweet, and simple. Basically got the job. Filled out the paperwork and had the interview this morning. Copied my social and ID and said they will call me with my schedule.

Interview Questions
Popeyes
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Popeyes (United States)

Interview

How long have you work as a cashier do you know how to handle money here at this work environment we like to be friendly honest and we work well with others and hold each other accountable

Interview Questions
  • can i handle multitasking
  • can u work will with others
  • if you get a customer that is not satisfied and acting very rudely what do you do
Viewing 1 - 10 of 199