Popeyes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Popeyes

1.7

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Popeyes (Bridgeport, CT).

Interview

I was sent an email about an interview the following Saturday at 3:00. I get to Popeyes about 15 minutes early and there was about 30 people also being interview 1 by 1 and I had to wait. I didn’t get interviewed until 5:30.

Any Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Popeyes.

Interview

Very simple every person was very polite and kind and nice they really welcome you like family and the expect the best out of you it was very quick and easy to the point and if they want you they call you no waiting or worrying

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Popeyes (Memphis, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very insightful and well organized. Very informative. Hiring process was short. Training was in-depth and hands on. Benefits and salary discussion was in depth. Possibility of traveling was offered.

Interview Questions

• Would i be interested in running my own location in the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Popeyes in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very short interview. They were very kind during the interview though. They didnt ask too many questions during the interview. I guess they were just desperate for people.

Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Popeyes (Tacoma, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was so easy. She just asked me if I could lift 50 pounds of boxes and if I had a reliable transportation. It was simple questions like I was having a normal conversation with someone I know.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Popeyes (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

the interview was very quick. The person who interviewed me was very enthusiastic and helpful for me. he gave me a better understanding of what the job requires. He also showed me around the stor for the different stations that i would be working at. He told me that no matter what happens at the job the customer is always right. He explained that when im at work i treat other the way i would ant to be treated and to make this job my number on priority.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Popeyes (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Great being that the a general manager was intent on establishing the point on what the benefit was for the company along with myself upon my employment . Yhe initial engaging of a new job experience zis always what i look forward to.

Interview Questions

• What position did i desire to work with the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Annandale, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Popeyes (Annandale, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very quick and was easy to walk in and ask for an interview with them.

I asked for an application, and was told to go online, as they had recently shifted to digitals.

After completing all the work online, I called back and checked in with them. They were pleased to hear from me, like I was. After checking in with them, I was told to come back the next day for the interview.

We sat down together, on that day. 1 on 1 with the GM. The conversation was fluid and it took about 15 minutes of tea chat.

Their hiring process only took 3 days.

And I did get the job. A nice place to work.

Interview Questions

• How can you help this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Popeyes (New Orleans, LA) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online. Then i was consistant on calling about my application. One day i called to check on my application status. Next day, i had an interview and was hired on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Interview

A standard and easy interview process. I sat down with one of the managers and was asked all of the basic interview questions. the whole process was very short, took less than 10 minutes and was hired directly following the interview.