Porter Memorial Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Porter Memorial Health System

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valparaiso, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Porter Memorial Health System (Valparaiso, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

It was a panel type interview process. A group of about 5 people interviewed me. They put you at ease and it was a fairly easy process. I was then called back for a second interview with the dept supervisor at which time I was informed that I would be asked to return for pre employment testing if I was chosen for position.

Interview Questions

• One of the question asked was if I was able to work well as part of a team.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Porter Memorial Health System.

Interview

The hiring event was a bit intense. They were friendly, but the process was panel style with several questions asked, and the BKAT test given. They make you do a peer review as well to ensure you will be a good fit on the unit

Interview Questions

• I cannot remember specific questions, but I do remember I was able to answer all with clinical references.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valparaiso, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Porter Memorial Health System (Valparaiso, IN).

Interview

Poor - I didn't even interview with any of the staff of the department. I interviewed with staff from another department! Manager was not honest about flexibility of hours and shifts. Manager was also dishonest about the reality of the workplace environment.

Interview Questions

• They just chit chatted - didn't ask me anything of substance relating to my skills and background.   Answer Question