Positive Promotions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Positive Promotions

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Positive Promotions (Hauppauge, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Approached by a recruiter to submit resume. I had one phone interview with the president, one with the CEO/owner. Then had a day full of in-person interviews with staff, dinner with the CEO/owner, and breakfast the next morning with the CEO/owner.

Interview Questions

Was leery of a company that was family owned. Have never had good experiences in the past, as family owned business owners tend not to make good business based decisions; too emotionally invested. Also, the pay was significantly lower than what was originally discussed.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Positive Promotions.

Interview

I came in from an agency as a temporary worker and were fed a lot of lies they did not live up... I had to fight for the commissions I earned.

Interview Questions

• Will you be successful at Positive Promotions even though I 'm not black.....   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Positive Promotions (Boston, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with entire staff individually and also had group interviews. Had a phone screen previously. Met with every one I would be working with on a regular basis. Had a tour of facility

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Positive Promotions (Hauppauge, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

very basic questions about my history as well as if i had an interest in sales. You have to take a computer adaptive test to make sure you know basic functions.

Photographers Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Positive Promotions (Hauppauge, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

I waited in the waiting room for a little bit and then I was seated, asked questions.

As I was leaving, I didn't think I got the job because I noticed on a sheet of paper, that the girl they interviewed earlier was bilingual. Even though I don't know why bilingual would help with a photographers assistant... I just felt maybe they wanted her instead.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Positive Promotions (Hauppauge, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

They hire seasonally. I walked in off of an add on careerbuilder.com. They asked questions that were very basic- nothing complicated. What is your experience?...etc. I was part of a mass hiring that usually is temporary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations