Cover image for Precision Drilling

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Precision Drilling Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Precision Drilling

Precision Drilling

Application

I interviewed at Precision Drilling

Interview

The interview process was seamlessly excellent. I was interviewed by Divisional Employee manager Robert Tate and his willingness to assist me and get me working as an entry level worker was stellar.

Interview Questions
  • Do you work well with others?
    1 Answer

Precision Drilling

Application

I interviewed at Precision Drilling

Interview

interviews with people were used to discuss my experience and drilling knowledge. Was on site for a period of a day. They showed me what they do and what I would do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Precision Drilling

Application

I interviewed at Precision Drilling

Interview

Extremely lax interview the people in this company seem to really care. This people in oil and gas can seem like a large family. The interview was professional with a board of 5 senior management including VP and President. They expect you to answer questions in regards to how you will deal with people in extremes. Also technical questions in regards to your resume.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do with a manager that was not caring for his people.

Precision Drilling

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Precision Drilling in May 2021

Interview

A causal teams interview. They were very nice and approachable. All the questions they asked were to get to know me better with a few behavioral questions to get a better idea of me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Precision Drilling (Odessa, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was your normal interview process. Only it was done over the internet via Zoom. The interview itself was laid back yet conducted professionally. This is a great place to work. I have previous employment history with Precision Drilling. I wouldn’t want to work for any other drilling company. Hands down Precision Drilling is by far the best company to work for. H&P is great as well but Precision in my opinion really care for safety and stand by they’re employees when it comes to doing what’s right. Integrity is one of the main building blocks of Precision Drilling. They as a company have it and expect their employees to have it as well. Best Drilling company to start with. Best Drilling company become educated about safeguarding ones self and others as well as becoming educated about top work performance out there. Precision is the best company to build a career with and from what I’ve seen...the best Drilling company to retire from. So if you read, this don’t waste anytime anywhere else. If you want top competitive pay and on the job training to advance and excel in this industry, plus the piece of mind that you’re going home safely and in one piece... Precision Drilling is the decision you need to make.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Precision Drilling (Calgary, AB) in Dec 2020

Interview

First did a phone screen interview with HR. Simple questions to get to know me better. Next was a video interview with the hiring manager and same HR person I spoke with on the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Precision Drilling (Brighton, CO) in Dec 2018

Interview

I received a phone call to come and interview. Once I was there the hiring manager was helpful and friendly. However she was in a hurry to rush me through the hiring process. After a few typical questions I was sent to do a physical test and drug test.

Interview Questions
  • They ask if you are willing to work outside for long periods of time with repetitive lifting.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Precision Drilling (Houston, TX) in Nov 2017

Interview

Interview was scheduled at 10 am. Arrived 5 mins early. Interviewed with two supervisors who are both very nice and conversional. Asked some basic questions about my background and why prediction drilling.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Precision Drilling (Calgary, AB) in Feb 2017

Interview

The interview was held at the data center of Precision Drilling. The IT guys in this company are very nice and the workplace is spacious and comfortable. The IT manager (interviewer) as well as some key team player asked me a lot of questions in terms of past experience and skills required by this position. The during of the interview lasted one hour.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer was concerned about project experience, LAN and WAN, VSAT, Polo-Alto firewall, Cisco Telepresence as well as IP Sec VPN.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Precision Drilling (Houston, TX) in Aug 2016

Interview

Target Selected- method used to evaluate candidates competencies based on their past behavior in order to hire the right people for a given job. The interview it self was fairly relaxed. I wasn't treated as an applicant per say. After the target selected questions the conversation was an easy one. All of my questions were answered and a reasonable time frame provided.

Interview Questions
  • What value would you add to the team?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews