Premier Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 12, 2017

2.7

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Initial phone call was with an HR Specialist, which was very basic (company benefits, job description, etc.). I then had a phone interview with potential Line Manager to cover my experience. Final interview was in person with 4 people (panel style): 2 potential Line Managers and 2 potential co-workers. In person interview was as expected, but some behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process of a clinical trial from start to finish.   Answer Question

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application through Linkedin and received an email a few days later to set up an interview. I interviewed with a kind woman from HR who told me the general aspects of the company and wanted to learn more about me and my experience. I was then given a second interview with a line manager which was one of my favorite interviews I've ever had. She was kind, intelligent, personable, and very easy to talk with. She avoided the typical interview questions and asked me about hypothetical situations, how I would handle them, and then she quizzed me on different processes of overseeing a trial (ie describe the consenting process). I was then given a third interview with another line manager who asked mostly situational questions. He hinted at the end of the interview that I would be receiving good news soon, and within 72 hours, I was extended an offer. I interviewed with 20 other CROs and was given offers by about 5 of them, 2 of which I was serious about, but Premier was, by far, my favorite. The interview process was enjoyable and relaxing and allowed me to speak honestly and confidently. My interview with HR was over the phone while my two interviews with managers was done over skype. I was also asked to complete a quiz which asked general questions about monitoring, there were a few questions I was unsure about but there is a comment section where I was able to explain my thoughts behind my answers. I'd say the quiz ranged from easy to difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you wanting to leave your current CRO?   1 Answer
    • Describe the consenting process   1 Answer
    • What is found in a Reg binder   1 Answer
    • Describe a difficult time you've had with a PI and how you handled it   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. The person I talked to was very friendly and supportive of my future goals. It was for a temporary position with the company. I am still waiting to hear back from the company. (It's been four business days.)
    Premier is a great company, so if you get an interview I definitely suggest being prepared, be super friendly and engaged.

Interview Questions

• She just went over my resume verbatim. Know your resume and be able to explain your experience.   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview process was very confusing at first, because I did not understand the entire job description. I interviewed with 3 people at the same time. All in the same group- just different management roles. I did not get the job for that position, but they tried their hardest to find me a job that I would like in the company where I can gain experience. Did not have to interview for the second position- accepted the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

IRT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

These people are not all on the same page. HR will tell you one thing, employees doing the interviewing along with the Hiring manager will tell you another.

Stop hiding the truth at this company. This interview was a joke. They waste time interviewing which is time away from their jobs and then they never call you with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to work well in a team?
      How do you manage tight deadlines?
      How would you handle a client with high expectations and demands?

Senior Site Start Up Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people (2 managers/team leads at one time; 1 employee after the initial interview). The interview took less than 1 hour and I gauged that they were trying to see if my personality fit the group. All interviewers seemed friendly and like they enjoyed working for the company. I can't say the same for other recent interviews that I have recently been on.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us a little about yourself and your background?   Answer Question

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Quincy, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

The HR person sent me a message through LinkedIn and we had email communication but the response was so slow and i had to keep emailing the HR to get updates. The interview went well and the questions were not hard as long as you know the job description but the entire process was slow. I wish things could have move faster.

Interview Questions

• what would you apply for this position.
      what was your experience.

Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Research.

Interview

I submitted CV online. I received a call from Recruiter a day later, I was interviewed by the Director the same day, and offered position the same day, and I accepted position the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Premier Research?   1 Answer

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

I heard about the opportunity through internal sources, reached out to HR via LinkedIn jobs mobile app (including my internal reference). HR emailed me 3 days later, had my screening interview w/ HR manager that week, and in-depth interview with hiring manager the week after. Verbal offer the same week, formal offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Standard HR screening interview questions, including standard background questions and what makes you want to work at this company, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Data Management Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Premier Research in September 2015.

Interview

One telephonic interview and a face to face with 3 others. Hiring manager was last to interview. Overall very good interview. Very positive outlook. They were very kind and made me feel at ease

Interview Questions

• what achievements are you most proud of in your career?   Answer Question
    • process improvements
      managerial skills
      process knowledge
      change management
      Answer Question

Pay not up to expectation