Premier Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Premier Research (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Promptly received a response upon application and was scheduled for a phone screening with a recruiter. The recruiter seemed pleased with our conversation and provided assurance of follow-up interview. She indicated I met all of the qualifications.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Interview

This company engages in tactics that are deliberately deceptive. I applied for a position that described the ideal candidate as having many years of experience and a wide range of skills that I would say fell between a senior and principal software engineer. A week later I get a call from HR asking if I can take a call the next day at lunch and I obliged. As the rep goes through their script I notice that the responsibilities don't match the job description so I ask about it. They tell me that they are hiring at multiple levels and that as they interviewed candidates they would determine where each person would fit. I mentioned that the only software engineer position they had listed was the one I applied for and they gave a runaround response. They then went into the typical question about pay. I turned it around and asked what their range was and was surprised that their number was well below market value. When I asked about this they told me that they like to start everyone at the same rate and that as you prove yourself they'll up your salary. By this point I knew I wasn't interested so my final question was what their business reasoning was behind hiring a person for a position if they didn't feel like that person had made a strong enough impression to merit fair market value for the position. Once again they gave a runaround answer. I thanked them for their time, told them I didn't think the position was a good fit, and ended the call.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

The interview process was very confusing at first, because I did not understand the entire job description. I interviewed with 3 people at the same time. All in the same group- just different management roles. I did not get the job for that position, but they tried their hardest to find me a job that I would like in the company where I can gain experience. Did not have to interview for the second position- accepted the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Premier Research (Glendale, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Then there was a brief exchange of emails to set up a phone screen time. The phone screen ended up being quite brief for the reason detailed below.

Interview Questions

• Reason for leaving. Don't know particularly why that seemed to be the most important point to be explored, particularly if the expected answers weren't what the interviewer clearly expected.   1 Answer

End User Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Research (Raleigh, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

Disgusting!!! I posed a review and they are now harassing and stalking me to have the reviews removed!!! Shady organization indeed. Was interviewed by a pompous English guy who really just fired questions without caring at all about me, I would stay away from this company. They also have a poor guy working in this role and they are going to fire him. beware!

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Research Triangle Park, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview after which I was given a take-home design test. After the test was appreciated for its quality and precision, I was asked to phone interview with the lady manger who is based in New York and often travels down to RTP.

Initially the interview was good with the usual questions, then suddenly the tone changed when the manager asked me my views on over-timing and late evenings if deadlines demanded. I was plain in answering that I value deadlines and believe work must be done in time. But I am also a family person, a mother, and it requires me to be at home to take care of other responsibilities at a certain time usually after 6pm. I do not mind taking work home beyond usual working hours and making sure that the deadline is met at any cost.

The lady interviewer seemed to be quite taken aback by this. She made it clear rather curtly that according to her (or the company's policy) meeting deadlines meant staying back late in the office and getting the work done as asked. She also made a flippant comment that by this she could also tell that I would be unwilling to travel for work. I had made no such statement but she was too eager to assume.

In today's time when everyone is having a heated debate about how companies are inconsiderate towards their female employees, I was shocked to hear this coming from another Female employee. I am a Graphic Designer with a Masters Degree, 12 years of experience, several years of international experience, a handful of awards and all of this wasn't enough to support my assurance that I am serious about meeting deadlines. I f I am a mother, it only means that I have a great sense of responsibility (work wise or otherwise) and that I am great at multitasking. It is not my weakness and I am not apologizing for trying to be a good parent. It seemed the lady manager was more interested in having an employee to tie to the chair and be happy at the end of the day that somehow she had managed to be the boss.

It is heartbreaking to know that this is the kind of support women in today's corporate world are offering other professional women. When you suppress others from your gender, you are being discriminatory towards your own self!

I received a rejection, but much before that the manager had already received my rejection. I would have loved to work for this company, but sometimes hiring managers allow too much to get the way while hiring someone who could actually turn out to be an asset.

Interview Questions

• What are your views on over-timing and late hours to meet deadlines?   2 Answers

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Raleigh, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got call from recruiter. I was asked the same questions in interview by all interviewers. One VP didn't show up and was manager of the dept. Easy interview. Not really hard to get a job because the process is predictable and questions standard. I've interviewed with other companies and it is more rigorous to get hired there. If you know someone you can get hired here though. They always have a lot of openings all the time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can get a sign on bonus if you ask.

Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Research.

Interview

I submitted CV online. I received a call from Recruiter a day later, I was interviewed by the Director the same day, and offered position the same day, and I accepted position the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Premier Research?   1 Answer

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Premier Research (Quincy, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

The HR person sent me a message through LinkedIn and we had email communication but the response was so slow and i had to keep emailing the HR to get updates. The interview went well and the questions were not hard as long as you know the job description but the entire process was slow. I wish things could have move faster.

Interview Questions

• what would you apply for this position.
      what was your experience.   Answer Question

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Premier Research (Austin, TX).

Interview

Very long process. It took several weeks to get a call back from a recruiter. Once I had the call and was approved to move to the next step, It moved a long a little quicker.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wan tot work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made me an offer. I countered. It took several days for them to get back to me but then they agreed.