Premier Talent Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Premier Talent Partners

1.8

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners in September 2014.

Interview

good location of the office close to bart. office was nice and friendly. Not much else to say besides that straightforward and nice. tell them about your future goals and make clear you want contract or direct hire makes a huge diference

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

This company is very unprofessional, was refereed by a current employee who I connected with over the phone about how they seem to care about diversity in the workplace and being more inclusive. However, when I went to the interview seemed to be going great and higher management at the end of the interview actually invited me to come back. Turns out that I wasn't fit for the Junior Recruiter role and they recommended another role for me which I was preparing for since it was in the span on 2 days since my first interview. Long story short, I get an email ONE HOUR before my interview basically telling me not to come in because they decided to move forward with another candidate. No common courtesy at all to even hold the interview. I feel like they were just picking at who would "fit in" with their preppy and lavish environment that they try to give off. Would not recommend Premier Staffing because of their lack of manners, inclusion and common courtesy.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have that make you fit for recruiting?   1 Answer

Premier Talent Partners Response

Aug 17, 2017 – Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback and share your experience with Premier. Our highest priority is creating a positive candidate experience and we appreciate your thoughts.

We... More

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I walked in and met with a recruiter, she was friendly, she asked me what roles I was looking for, my job experience. It was all very broad and all over the job spectrum because I wasn't applying directly to a specific company nor was I particularly specific about any role. I was merely looking to tempt to get income coming in.

Interview Questions

• What special skills do you have?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

First did an over the phone interview with a very peppy recruiter. I then proceeded to an interview in a downtown Palo Alto location in between two boutique shops. The interview was short.

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (Oakland, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was so easy. The entire off staff was friendly and courteous. My recruiter Shawn was straight forward, very attentive and helpful. I was scheduled for an interview the very next day.

Interview Questions

• Am I seeking long term or short term employment?   1 Answer

Junior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners.

Interview

I had an interview few days ago at Premier Staffing New York. The place is Empire State Building. The interview room is quite nice. And the interviewer asked me about the working and education related questions. And some future planning. Overall, the talk was great.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There was a phone interview and resume review. The recruiter's style is very unprofessional - she comes off like I'm desperate or owe her something. I have a full time and was just putting feelers out, so neither are true. It's too bad.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (San Francisco, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

I met with the entire team which at the time was made up of about 6 people. It was more informal than formal. I was asked what types if jobs I had recruited for, what the process was like, what kinds of clients I managed, and how much I billed.

Interview Questions

• What was your monthly billing average?
      What were the challenges?
      What do you like about recruiting   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was straight forward and no negotiations needed

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners.

Interview

The interview environment was relaxed and informal. The interviewer was incredibly personable. They asked straightforward questions about previous experience and future interests. Had a good sense of transparency about the likeliness of getting hired for position. Clear details about what to expect next after interview.

Interview Questions

• How would your current supervisor describe your work ethic?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Premier Talent Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview went well. Simple and Easy. Upsetting because there was absolutely no follow up throughout the whole process. Following up is one of the most important tasks of being a recruiter.

In my opinion, they do not seem to value their candidates, when in reality, the candidates are what makes the agency successful. Maybe they are so behind in their work that they don't have time to follow up? It's a little sad to see how recruiters in certain agencies genuinely don't care about actually helping someone find a job that suits them (at least that's what it seems like). There was an extreme lack of communication and interaction and this turned me off.