Priceline.com Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 142 of over 142 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Priceline.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Priceline.com

Interview

The first round is a phone screening with a recruiter, And 2nd round is a video interview with a senior engineer. They are very friendly and answer your question nicely.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave your current job?
    Answer Question
  • What will you do when you get a task from your manager?
  • Why do you want to join our company?
  • What decision did you make and now you feel regret?
  • How do you improve your web app if you can create it from scratch again?
  • What will you do for your web app security?
  • What is the cookies, and how to use it?
  • JavaScript coding test: there are two strings, and compare them. If they both have some characters even different orders, you should return 'true'.('abc' and 'acd' are equal). otherwise, return 'false'.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Priceline.com (Hartford, CT) in May 2022

Interview

The recruiter was very enthusiastic and diligent in scheduling the interviews initially and then when I followed up with her after the 2nd round, there was no response at all, not even we will get back to you. It was very unprofessional

Interview Questions
  • What is my strength, What is my weakness, and talk about a product I designed? How I communicate with different stakeholders

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

208.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Priceline.com~9005
Join the conversation on

Priceline.com

Application

I interviewed at Priceline.com

Interview

They did not ask any behavioral question. They only had one interview with 10 technical questions regarding Java. The response time from the interview to the offer was very fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Priceline.com

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Priceline.com

Interview

I had a tech round with 2 people. One of them was polite and asked logical questions but the other one was pathetic and kept on asking very specific scenarios related to their project which a normal candidate from outside the company might have rarely faced.

Interview Questions
  • - typical theoretical questions and scenarios which are very specific to one's project

Priceline.com

Application

I interviewed at Priceline.com

Interview

I had an interview with the programming lead. He was nice and professional. I think I was too nervous and didn't answer the questions like I knew I could have

Interview Questions
  • - Briefly describe HTTP process - understanding of caching - Any projects where you show initiative - describe time when you had a pitfall and how you dealt with it
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Priceline.com (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2022

Interview

Introduction Interview (30 min normal conversation) Technical Interview - (I got one question with 3 modifications on it) Team Introduction (Mostly Technical) All Interview has two developers in technical round If you are intermediate and have something extra to show along with problem solving capabilities. then you are good to go.

Interview Questions
  • All Tech stack related Question. My stack was PHP, JS, HTML and CSS

Priceline.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Priceline.com in Jan 2022

Interview

I had the recruiter reach out to me to schedule a screening call. On the day of the call, she emails a minute before the scheduled call that she has an emergency and the call will need to be rescheduled. So we reschedule it to a few days later. This time, she doesn't show up on zoom for over 15 minutes. I email her asking if she was planning to show up, never got a response. A few days later got an automated email that they are not moving forward with my application, lol.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Priceline.com (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2022

Interview

It was 2 technical rounds and then 1 round with senior director who explains team structure and other insight of the working environment. The interviewers were pretty nice and covered all aspect of development starting from basic java, algo, data structure , coding test and leading to software design question.

Interview Questions
  • OOPS, collections, java 8 streams and lambda, design pattern, spring boot scope, dependency injection, microservices, securing MC, sql vs NoSQL etc and some more design related question. coding questions were about array and linkedlist.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Priceline.com (New York, NY) in Jan 2022

Interview

Ok experience. No issues with the process. Very nice team. Glad I discussed a role with them. You realize that the mandatory review just to look at other company reviews is bad for the entire process, right Glassdoor?

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and what systems are you familiar with.

Priceline.com

Application

I interviewed at Priceline.com

Interview

coderpad coding( relatively easy), take-home assignment (optimize existing code), 2.5 hours virtual onsite which included more coding, system design and behavior. Generally speaking, not too hard (still no 30 words yet still no30 words yet)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 142 Interviews

Priceline.com Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Priceline.com as 42.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.82 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Front End Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Associate Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Priceline.com takes an average of 24 days when considering 137 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Front End Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 27 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Priceline.com according to 137 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 32.73%