Priceline.com Reviews

Updated Apr 30, 2022

Found 279 of over 300 reviews

4.2
Priceline.com CEO Brett Keller (no image)
Brett Keller

57 Comments

Tech

204.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Priceline.com~9005
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Bad management(in 9 reviews)
  • "Product managers have narrow views for features as they're not technical enough to see more feature possibilities which leads to lack of growth.(in 8 reviews)
  • "No training for future leaders and managers.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Many teams are running too lean and it's very difficult to convince upper management to add extra headcount for support teams.(in 4 reviews)
  • "HR department has seen a lot of change at the top and all have been useless and are only there to support managers and don't care about employees who are being mistreated.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Priceline.com and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years
    Featured Review

Amazing Company

Mar 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Leadership team is incredibly transparent - Very strong ethics and integrity ("The Right Results the Right Way" is not just a slogan - Friendly, collaborative, inclusive, diverse, casual environment - Feels like family, company genuinely cares about its people - Lots of employees have 10+, even 20+ years of tenure, which is a sign of employee satisfaction. - Stable, long-tenured management team with clear, long-term strategy that doesn't change from year-to-year - No jerk policy - Nimble, agile, little-to-no bureaucracy

Cons

I really can't think of anything meaningful to say here

Priceline.com Response

We appreciate you leaving us feedback! Thanks for your continued work and dedication to Priceline.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great people, great pto

Apr 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people at Priceline are very nice and helpful to each other. Time off and flexibility are huge strengths of Priceline.

Cons

Pay is not quite at par with top tech

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best Product Company for Women and Diversity

Mar 30, 2022 - Senior Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly inclusive and women friendly workplace, one of the best in Mumbai region. Management is very empathetic, women friendly and promotes a great family culture. Even if there are calls with US, the US Managers are very considerate and conscious of my work timings and are always happy to accommodate my family's schedule. Sudeept and India Management are very considerate and are always promoting diverse and inclusive work culture. Management is responsive and transparent. The office is excellent and has features like Mothers Room to support working mothers which is very well appreciated. My other women colleagues feel safe and taken care of in Priceline Mumbai. There are tremendous career opportunities in Priceline and good learning opportunities.

Cons

Not major drawbacks. Everything is excellent.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place to work

Apr 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture and great health benefits

Cons

Salary is not very competitive

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Toxic work environment

Apr 14, 2022 - Financial Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote Pay Company-wide energy days

Cons

Lack of communcation Horrible IT Department Toxic work environment

Priceline.com Response

We appreciate you leaving us a review. We’re sorry that we weren’t aware of these issues while you were here. However, although you’re no longer with us, we’d like to hear more about your experience, so that we can make improvements for the future. Please feel free to contact us at peopleandculture@priceline.com.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with lot to learn. Very empathetic, personable and caring team.

Nov 26, 2021 - Senior Technical Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great company with lot to learn. You can pick and choose to learn whatever interests you, that is relevant to your role and career goal. Company invested $2,000 per employee this quarter to on self-learning. - Very empathetic, personable and caring team. - I saw many employees with 10+ years within Priceline. Such data speaks for itself.

Cons

- Since Priceline believes in a lean organization and has very lean team for each and every task/work/department, it becomes very difficult for teams to work if someone even falls sick or leaves job. - Low salary.

2 people found this review helpful

Priceline.com Response

Thank you for taking the time to write this candid review. We’ve just completed two rounds of benchmarking to the marketplace (Fall 2021, Winter 2022) so we are confident our compensation reflects the recent movement in the marketplace. If you have a lingering concern, please reach out to your manager and they can initiate a review of your compensation with People and Culture.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good place to work

Mar 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture Great set of people

Cons

Not clear vision for future products

Priceline.com Response

Thank you for leaving us a response - we’re glad you enjoyed your time with us. We’re always reviewing and testing new features and products. However, before we roll things out we have to weigh in a number of factors such as customer needs, impact on business, etc. Colleagues are always encouraged to share new ideas - we’re open and welcome them.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee

Heartless

Mar 21, 2022 - Director in Stamford, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong Brand w/ Strong earning

Cons

A lot of smart leaders. Also, a lot of not-so-smart people are insecure and make decisions that are not thought out. All in all too much sub-standard quality of work!

Priceline.com Response

We are so sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us. While you no longer work at Priceline, we’d still like to hear more about your concerns so that we can ensure no one else leaves our organization feeling the same. Please contact us at peopleandculture@priceline.com to get in touch.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome software engineering culture with a lot of perks

Dec 11, 2021 - Software Engineer in Norwalk, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of Perks Great Health Insurance Employee discounted price

Cons

Norwalk is an expensive place

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Moving in a good direction

Dec 9, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Give back to the employees a lot, company beat expectations and gave a full week off twice in 2021

Cons

Not quite as many perks as some other tech companies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 279 Reviews

Priceline.com Reviews FAQs

Priceline.com has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 300 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Priceline.com to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Priceline.com employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Priceline.com. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

82% of Priceline.com employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Priceline.com 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Priceline.com to be benefits, culture, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Priceline.com Job Seekers