Cover image for Primark

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Primark Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,820 of over 1.8K interviews

Employee Referral1%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

General questions, examples of working in a team etc. and some customer service questions. Overall process was relatively easy and there was not any group tasks which made it even easier.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of when you worked as part of a team?
    1 Answer

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

In person interview, very relaxed and a few scenario questions to see what you would prioritise when working. Just want to see what you are like and get to know you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Primark

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Primark? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Primark employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Primark

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Interviewed by 2 people. Job description left outside to read before going into the interview room. It's a set of questions about different types of competencies, lasts about half an hour and overall a positive experience

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you worked as part of a team and what did you contribute to that?

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

I was called shortly after applying and offered a phone screening and then a 1-1 interview. Questions were pretty basic and was asked about availability. Was offered position roughly 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • If a customer wants to make a return but cannot provide receipt and is persistent, what would be your response?

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

It was a standard video interview with the hiring manager, questions about experience and culture. I never heard back from them following a second interview which was disappointing. The man was nice atleast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

i had to do the online test/form to get given the option for an interview. during the interview they asked me normal questions about my experience and why i would be a good fit. they asked me what year primark was founded in and where it was founded. they asked me what i would do first if someone needed an item from the stockroom, some clothes were untidy, and they needed help at the tills.

Interview Questions
  • during the interview they asked me normal questions about my experience and why i would be a good fit. they asked me what year primark was founded in and where it was founded. they asked me what i would do first if someone needed an item from the stockroom, some clothes were untidy, and they needed help at the tills.

Primark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark

Interview

not many questions, very brief and informative questions to ask about your experience and your experiences in this field of study in general but you should also note the following are some questions

Interview Questions
  • If someone wanted to try clothes but the changing room was closed what would you do

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Fanno dai 2 ai 3 colloqui, chiedono una panoramica generale sul percorso formativo e le competenze acquisite. Dopo fanno domande relative alle precedenti esperienze lavorative e a situazioni difficili sul luogo di lavoro. Vogliono capire chi siete e come riuscite a reagire in situazioni di forte stress o di difficoltà. In sostanza il processo selettivo è molto completo e non troppo complesso. Considerato tutto mi ritengo soddisfatto

Interview Questions
  • Racconta una tipica giornata di lavoro. Ti sei mai trovato in situazioni di difficoltà? Come hai reagito?

Primark

Application

I interviewed at Primark

Interview

I received a call to schedule an interview in person. At the interview, I was asked a good amount of questions, followed by schedule requirements, etc. After the interview I had received an email the next day to send in a background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primark

Interview

Ti chiamano senza darsi dei follow up proponendoti solo una certezza: la tua mobilità. Annunci pubblicati in sostanza in tutte le regioni o in una regione, ma che in realtà afferiscono ad altro. È così che rimangono scoperti dove serve, perché danno informazioni parziali e poco realistiche.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,820 Interviews

Primark Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Primark as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.21 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Assistant and Sales Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Retail Assistant and Retail Sales Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Primark takes an average of 17 days when considering 214 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Retail Operative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 29 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Primark according to 214 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 31.60%