Primary Residential Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primary Residential Mortgage Interview Questions

Interviews at Primary Residential Mortgage

2.0

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Met with a couple Managers to discuss the postion

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any difficult questions when I was interviewed that I had trouble answering   Answer Question

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bel Air, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Primary Residential Mortgage (Bel Air, MD) in October 2010.

Interview

I was most impressed with not only meeting with the branch managers, I also met with the Regional Manager for the Maryland HUB. He has tons of pull with corporate! I've never had underwriters provide me with their cellphone and home phone numbers for me to contact them when I had a question about a guideline.

Interview Questions

• How long did I expect to stay in the mortgage business   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was given what I wanted!

MOrtgage Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Diamond Bar, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primary Residential Mortgage (Diamond Bar, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

The initial call was made by not someone in the HR department but a Branch Manager. This was a bit unusual since usually an HR recruiter will do the initial call. The interview was set for the next day and the Branch Manager seem to be scattered brain and was more nervous than myself. I was introduced to a higher up executive during the interview (if you want to call it that) process. The Branch Manager told the Regional guy that he was considering for a particular position. The Regional Manager then had a couple of second delay with a dumbfounded stare as if are you serious? on his face. He then cordially said "it's a possibility."
    After what was supposed to be a tour of the facility but felt more like the long way to exit the building the Branch Manager said he would send me an email with the link to an application.
    I never received the email.

Interview Questions

• The questions were non existent the interviewer simply said tell me something else besides what's on your resume. This was unorthodox since I didn't know if he wanted to know what I did last weekend or if I have any hobbies.   Answer Question

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Primary Residential Mortgage (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2018.

Interview

Don't waste your time. The company will not be truthful to you and they have the hiring mangers quit or are fired while you are trying to be hired or not be hired.

Interview Questions

Primary Residential Mortgage Response

Mar 27, 2018 – VP of HR

Our apologies for the frustration. The hiring managers on the benefit team(s) have been with PRMI for years and are still with our company. If there are questions surrounding the interview process

Escrow Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Primary Residential Mortgage (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2012.

Interview

I feel that the interview process was very stress free. The senior management was very informative and was very warm and welcoming. I knew from the first interview that this company had something special to offer, I was very excited for the opportunity to work with such a stand up organization.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a morale/ tension issue amongst a staff that is older in age?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much to negotiate they offered me a salary that I requested and all parties were satisfied.

Videographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primary Residential Mortgage (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

Very straight to the point hiring process. Had an in-person interview with 2 individuals in the marketing team, and had a job offer a few days later. Really great experience and place to work.

Interview Questions

• All questions were straight forward and not very technical. Be confident.   Answer Question

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primary Residential Mortgage (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

I had to apply several times but finally got an interview, it was pretty easy and the management was very friendly. It was my second interview though the first one I got I did not get the job.

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Primary Residential Mortgage in September 2015.

Interview

I met with Branch Manager and we discussed my resume. He explained the position and was brought back for 2nd interview, toured office, then offered the position. You must pass NMLS test before starting the position which is where most people fail to follow through.

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primary Residential Mortgage (Alexandria, LA) in July 2016.

Interview

It's a joke! The lady stole me from my previous job with promises of great benefits and a better environment. It is actually worse! Nothing I was promised was fulfilled except my hourly pay. She told me I would get paid for a week vacation, took the vacation and missed a week of wages. Her excuse was she forgot I had to be here for a year first.

Interview Questions

• How much would it take you to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primary Residential Mortgage (Murrieta, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Sunday interview started on Monday even though corporate did not want or told Manager was not allowed to start . All in all the Manager does not follow corporate policy or rules. And will not allow you to train to understand how they use the program