PrimeRevenue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeRevenue (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted me after about a week of application and completion of the GitHub technical questions. Short non-technical phone interview with the recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with four of the senior level members. Fairly relaxed, nothing extremely technical and no whiteboarding. Received a rejection call after a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• A short snippet of code dealing with object references and printouts.   Answer Question
    • How does a garbage collector work?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PrimeRevenue in March 2017.

Interview

After I completed all my interviews, I was told towards the end of my day that I will be given some tests to determine my eligibility, test which the manager herself admitted she hadn't even written down. Here is an idea, before you ask for a candidate's time and make them spend half a day in your office be sure to inform them AHEAD of time of additional tests that will be required afterwards.

After I submitted the results for the tests, there was absolutely no communication from anyone. I reached out multiple times to the resources that interviewed me but no response.

Global Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PrimeRevenue (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process consists of phone, video and face-2-face interviews including Recruiter, peers, Directors and Executives. The PrimeRevenue Recruiter was very effective at managing the interview process including providing clear information and communicating frequently throughout the process. She promptly addressed my questions or request for any additional information.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were centered around the Global Program Manager competencies desired and alignment with my skills and professional experience.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeRevenue (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The process took about 50 minutes. The heads of the IT and software development went over my resume. They asked in detail what I did for each one of my experience. After the resume they explained what the demanded skills are and detail information about the internship.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeRevenue (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was initially contacted for a phone interview; however, because of company training that week, they sent me technical and coding questions for me to do. A few days later, I was contacted again to do a phone interview, discussing my qualifications and experience. I then interviewed with two software engineers, where we discussed the role of the internship and my experience from my resume. One of the questions was comparing Ruby to Java. After the interview, it took a while for them to make a decision, but the recruiter kept me updated regarding the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. Went through my resume
      2. Compare Ruby to a language I'm familiar with (Java)
      Answer Question

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeRevenue (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was initially contacted for a phone interview. Unfortunately due to something that occurred I had to reschedule the phone interview. The HR person Traniece Mills was understanding and allowed me to reschedule The day of the phone interview she called me at the exact agreed upon time. She fully explained the Job position, and clearly went over all aspects of the position for which i was applying. She explained the processes of the company to ensure I had a full understanding of the position. She went over the history of the company and the culture. She asked me open ended questions about my background and qualifications. I was asked about scenarios and the outcomes. The initial call took about 45 minutes. I was asked to come in for a face to face interview with the staff and the HR person for the following week. I met with Various managers of the company which is never easy, but even though the process took about 2 hours they made me feel comfortable and at ease. Once all of the interviews were concluded I met with Traniece in person she completed the final stages, she explained the companies mission statement, PRIDE and what that means to the employees of this company. Her professionalism and bright personality are a shining example that represents the HR profession to the highest standard. She showed knowledge and a level of professionalism that you don't always see. This was definitely one of the best experiences I have have with the Job search process.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PrimeRevenue (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online, they sent an email asking for a 30 min conversation.
    1st, the lady was 5 mins late.
    2nd, she asked me to give my thought on the role, but after 1 min of talking she cuts me off and says, "let me explain it" - so why didnt she just do this from the start?
    3rd, she took another call and put me on hold 5 mins...now we are left with less than 15 mins
    4th, she says "and based on your experience I dont think you can do this role..." So then why the hell did you ask me to the interview?
    5th, she proceeds to tell me I dont qualify for the role because i dont have the requirements - but they were on my resume and she didnt read it!!!
    6th, she then tells me I would be better off for a different role which I havent seen.
    Again, then why the hell didnt she say this from the start...now we are out of time because A) 30 mins isnt enough and B) she wasted 10 mins!
    Lastly, I just ended the call with "I'm not interested."

If their first interaction with potential employees is this, then obviously this company is going down hill...

Interview Questions

• What do I think of the role?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PrimeRevenue in April 2015.

Interview

Had a quick first round call, then a longer call with a program manager. Mainly standard behavior questions and things about the resume. Last you go into the office and meet with about 5 different people and explain the business model and ask you more questions about your different experiences. Everyone was casual and very nice.

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PrimeRevenue (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screen with the manager and a senior developer where they asked the typical interview questions like how did you hear about us and what kind of experience you have, and also basic technical questions like what is Object oriented programming and what languages/technologies have you used and worked with. And then an in person interview with the manager and another senior developer.

Interview Questions

• Compare Ruby with a language you are more familiar with.(Java or C#)   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PrimeRevenue.

Interview

PrimeRevenue is very careful with the people they hire so the interview process can be complicated. But it is a good thing that PrimeRevenue takes the hiring process seriously and very structured. HR are very efficient and nice. First round, with peer. Second round, hiring manager, third round HR review.

Questions are very standard. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!! read the company website and know their culture.