Primus Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

3.2

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primus Global Services (Irving, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

no different with others. send them resume and they called me, we do phone interview, after we do phone interview, they did some background check. and that it is.

Interview Questions

• ohh, I can't remember that much, they asked me some core java questions like how memory works when you create object or assign values to variables.   Answer Question

Build and Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Primus Global Services (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They have conducted 3 rounds of interview.
    Two technical and One HR and all are went smoothly.
    They will more likely concentrate on technical and the real time scenarios.
    All interviewers are friendly nature and they will treat you well and give a chance to show your abilities and they will observe your confidence levels.

Interview Questions

• What are the processes of BPEL deployments?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primus Global Services (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

asked about US GAAP including Accounting standards and inter branch accounts and interview took nearly half an hour and did well and selected for the job that iam currently working.

And tested communication skills by asking about personal and education details

Interview Questions

• When You will recognize revenue?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primus Global Services (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was ok. For two rounds of interview they made me to wait for 6 hours and during the process only basic type of questions are asked and it looked like they were taking the interview for fresher and not for experienced

Important thing is JD shared and interview process for the particular role was completely different

Interview Questions

• Tell something about yourself, your strengths and weakness....   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primus Global Services (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process was good and as per industry standard. Overall It was a good session. They have asked questions about current affairs whatever is happening in the industries.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primus Global Services (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

It was great experience to join this organization . first round was face to face technical
    second round project related questions and third final HR and manager round. finally I joined on Sep 2014. yes It was great experience to joined and then I was disappointed to join here. So , I suggested to management please respond to employees based on the priority. Thanks!

Interview Questions

• about salary and mode of employment   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Primus Global Services (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Initially screening level round where they will ask about your experience in the relevant technology and Technical round in which how your familiar with the different tools and how to use those in preparing the scripts for different application.Manager Level round are the different phases in interview process

Interview Questions

• Overview about Performance Engineering and knowledge about the different performance testing tools Load runner, OATS. how to prepare the scripts, execution and analysis phases.About report preparation and presentation to stakeholders. Knowledge in Java. How to find out the bottlenecks and providing the solutions.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primus Global Services (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Initially telephonic round was conducted which lasted for nearly 20 mins..2nd round F2F which lasted for nearly 30 mins and finally HR discussion where in all my employment docs, academic certificates were checked thoroughly .The entire process went around 1one hour.

Head Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primus Global Services in April 2010.

Interview

Excellent interview process

Personal Reasons