Primus Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Primus Global Services

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primus Global Services (Irving, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

no different with others. send them resume and they called me, we do phone interview, after we do phone interview, they did some background check. and that it is.

Interview Questions

• ohh, I can't remember that much, they asked me some core java questions like how memory works when you create object or assign values to variables.   Answer Question

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primus Global Services (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process was good and as per industry standard. Overall It was a good session. They have asked questions about current affairs whatever is happening in the industries.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primus Global Services (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

It was great experience to join this organization . first round was face to face technical
    second round project related questions and third final HR and manager round. finally I joined on Sep 2014. yes It was great experience to joined and then I was disappointed to join here. So , I suggested to management please respond to employees based on the priority. Thanks!

Interview Questions

• about salary and mode of employment   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary

Head Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primus Global Services in April 2010.

Interview

Excellent interview process

Personal Reasons